Road Star Car Hire Reviews

Road Star Car Hire - Ask a question now

“Rented from FOX Rent a Car in Toronto. ”

Written on: 01/06/2010

Rented from FOX Rent a Car in Toronto.

First off the "one" guy that picks you up from the airport is also the one that drives you in from the airport and checks over your car with you.

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OVER THE CAR before you leave the lot! The individual will quickly look over the car and say nothing is wrong. BUT when you return to drop off the car, they will get you!!! I was personally dinged for a scratch on the front bumper (glad I booked with a credit card with insurance!!!!).

I was… Read Full Review

“My husband and I use Road Star everytime we visit...”

Written on: 03/12/2005 by deliciousdee (1 review written)

My husband and I use Road Star everytime we visit Cyprus. They give discounts for early internet reseevations, up to 55%, depending on the season. We just got back from our holidays. We paid only 15cyp per day for an open top Jeep. Now, that is a bargain!… Read Full Review