CarJet Reviews

Media Gallery for CarJet

CarJet
CarJet

“Worst company every”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by McGregorqz306 (1 review written)

Do not think to approach this company!! I made an order and canceled it. 10 times I spoke to them, 6 times I sent them all the documents that they required. And every time they said that everything was fine and did nothing. And in the next conversation, they said that everything I sent them was not enough. Don't get close to them!! The worst company i have ever seen in my life !!!

“Still waiting for my refund!!”

Written on: 02/09/2022 by McConnellwp484 (1 review written)

Still waiting for my refund!! I booked this car plus insurance on the 26th July 2022, I went to pick up the car on the time given 10pm and EASIRENT told me that they didn't have a car for me and that the booking should never have taken place as they didn't have any car to rent out and it was not EASIRENT's problem and that I should contact CarJet to get my money back, I contacted CarJet and was told that I would get a answer and refund after CarJet had contacted EASIRENT now its the 2nd September 2022 whats going on?? I just want my money back for not getting a car on the date and time I had booked it, that should be very easy to figure out!!! So what really irritated me and spur me to write this was this 9th call I made to CarJet where I explained my case again to see how fare they had gotten and why it had taken so long, and the support contacted EASIRENT straight away putting me on hold, the CarJet support got back to me and said that EASIRENT had taken the money and don’t seam to want to give it back?? So you can’t have the money!! I said that’s Theft she didn’t see it like this, I then had to explain it to here in another way, “if you go and buy for example a shirt and you pay money for it and they don’t give you the shirt…”!! She then put me on hold and returned and said we will get back to you!!!

“Never again”

Written on: 30/07/2022 by janmoz (1 review written)

Carjet is a company whose main activity is defrauding customers, not renting cars.Carjet has nothing to do with physical car renting. Reservations made are forwarded to other companies that own cars, such as Eurocar or Global. That companies not respecting agreements with Carjet for example insurance charging full deposit. Regardless Carjet charged me AUD 336.00 for no reason. No document with settlement after the end of the rental period has been issued. No answer to sent emails. Terrible.

“Do Not Use This Company”

Written on: 27/07/2022 by AnikaPotter118 (1 review written)

We arranged car hire from Crete airport and despite providing the company with all the information requested, including flight numbers, the office was closed on arrival and none of the phone numbers provided were answered. We had to make our way to the hotel by taxi. Since then they have ignored all communication, just sending out a automated response to emails, not answering phone calls and our requests for the return of our deposit unanswered. I hope other people will take the time to see reviews before booking with them. Whilst the booking process was easy - they do not provide any customer service. Wish I had taken the time to research this company before booking.

“Avoid”

Written on: 16/07/2022 by aabdee (1 review written)

Terrible company - completely impossible to contact their customer service in case of a problem. This left me unable to take up my booking which I have still been charged for. Total waste of money. Avoid at all costs.

“Company automatically cancelled rental not received...”

Written on: 03/07/2022 by Ingramag263 (1 review written)

I made a booking on the 25/01/202 for the 23rd march. I then used their manage booking site on 7th march to update the flight number and time of arrival. Well in time as per their regulations I Called them up and was amazed when they told me that there was no booking as it had automatically been cancelled by their system I had received no emails from them regarding the amendments or the cancellation. They were able to rebook my exact requirements for an extra 814gbp. thus the Rental was cancelled by them even though we had made amendments through their website. I have tried to contact them on amultitude of times but to no avail. They will not reply to emails. Very poor customer experience , we will never use them again and would only recommend to our friends as a car hire company to avoid at all costs.

“No customer service ”

Written on: 11/06/2022 by Chavez40 (1 review written)

If anything goes wrong you can't get hold of anyone and they will just take your money. Avoid at all costs.

“Do not use this Company you will get it cheaper in Cyprus”

Written on: 07/06/2022 by Klain1993 (1 review written)

This was the worst experience I could possibly imagine so due to fight delays we arrived at the airport at 1am in the morning I lost my driving license on the flight we tried to get the hire car that we booked and paid for and all they done was sent us on our way with no car and three young children We even said we will put my partner who has her driving license on the policy no you can’t do that as I’ve already paid also you will have to pay 1000 and £100 for the excess up front which makes no sense to me if it was a deposit then that would make more sense they refuse to give a refund I can honestly say the worst experience ever as you pay all that money and don’t get your money back When you arrive in Cyprus do not get a hired car from the airport you can go into Cyprus and get it half the price with no deposit Stay well away from this company they are money grabbing Yes losing your driving license is out of your control but the fact I had my partner there with her driving license and all you done was say there’s nothing we can do when I already paid Surely you can just change the name when someone has already paid Makes no sense Now they are saying if I modified it before collection time then I could’ve got a refund due to delays on my flight hours four hours over collection time worst Company you can think of If I can give them no stars then I would

“Worst car-Hire company ”

Written on: 16/05/2022 by rotciv1994 (1 review written)

Please please please avoid Car-jet! I needed a car for a couple days and given that my personal car would in the near future, I thought it would be a good idea to rent. I paid for the rental for a same day collection to which car-jet advised that I would need the same card with my name on it during collection. now the craziness start when I get to Luton airport and realise that they are not even on site but 3 miles away. it took me an extra hour and a half to get to the right location which was actually very tricky to find. The receptionist which was the only person working in the place when I got there meant there were long waiting times before you could be seen. he then asks for a credit card to which I need to pay a £1500 deposit. car-jet did not advise of this till after I made the booking and I got the voucher for my extra insurance. I told the receptionist that I already purchased insurance online to which he advised that it does not count and I can pay an extra £135 to insure the car myself. I tried to contact car-jet but they were closed. for the last 2 hours, I have been on hold (they cut the phone 3 times already) and I have called back in the hopes of speaking to someone. I paid for a service and I am been denied it even though I also bought the full insurance online. Car-jet did not make the credit-card requirement clear and evident in anyway during the booking but stated this after in the voucher. I was not able to pick up what I paid for, I cannot modify the booking to get a refund for the other days, I cannot cancel the booking for a refund, and worst of all, they are not even answering the phone. The email addressed used to send me the voucher and insurance details are a no-reply email, so you cant even contact them. Please I beg you to avoid this company (Car-Jet and EASIRENT) and call any car hire company directly before booking. I am so hurt by this. I wish I saw the reviews as it is insane how much they have done this to people and gotten away with it. you would think basic customer rights was common sense but that does not seem to apply to car-jet!

“TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE.TERRIBLE Please people who read my...”

Written on: 05/03/2022 by Ramossf252 (1 review written)

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE.TERRIBLE Please people who read my message, never book here the car!!!! I have booked Madeira, when I came Surprice rentals, gave all documents and credit card, Surprise not accept, try 50times call  Nobody response, No money no car, Surprise company sad please close the door it was not our business, I’m alone without the car money, Full ignored! Call police they can’t help plese somebody know who can stopped

“Spanish Broker !!! not UK based , no UK custer service ”

Written on: 01/03/2022 by shayel (1 review written)

Be Aware !!! Spanish Broker !!! NOT UK based , no customer service phone number in UK !!! was rentin a car in london for a week , called 30 min before collection just to find out that there is no car to collect !! as it was from Enterprise . cancelled the booking , as advised by Enterprise , just to get a message from CarJet that the cancelqtion fees is the whole amount !!! a week worth of rental . called - spanish phone number charges emailed ... several times .... ignoee completely NO RESPONSE !!!

“Be careful of 'free' offers and lack of support”

Written on: 15/02/2022

We booked a car through them in autumn 2021 including a free second driver. There was no mention of this on the voucher so we immediately contacted them pointing out the error, we got no response to this complaint either in 3 weeks before we hired or subsequently. On Carjet subsequently, we have been told that the voucher sent to the hire company was correct - unfortunately, we have not seen this voucher, and the hire car company never offered us a 'free' second driver. Carjet seem to think that they have behaved impeccably in this exercise and they bear no responsibility for the extra costs we have incurred. Needless to say, we won't be using them again. I can't think of anyone I dislike enough to recommend them to.

“AVOID!!!!!!”

Written on: 10/02/2022 by Abyron (1 review written)

AVOID!!! Two ugly problems: 1. I tried to change my booking so that I can return the car 8 hours later but the website on the mobile phone didn't let me do it! Annoying. 2. I came a few minutes late and they charged me 30 Euro extra! I didn't see anything about this in their emails or contract. There is no one to talk to. A company with no face. AVOID AVOID AVOID! Update: you can see that they added a polite request to help, but after I wrote to them. Nothing. No response. Once again: AVIOD!

“BE CAREFUL- CARJET RENTAL CAR”

Written on: 03/02/2022 by Millerjz1985 (1 review written)

Horrible… if you want to loose your money then rent a car from carjet. 0% customer service. Least bothered for customer support. HORRIBLE = CARJET Better to book rental car from other reputed company. No phone number other than Spain number. You have to wait more than 25mins to connect and roaming charges are very high. After call no feedback and action. Totally waist of time and cost. 0% email response… They will show cheap rate but later on you will end up with 300% extra..

“cancelled car hire”

Written on: 04/01/2022 by 146Chavez (1 review written)

We arrived at Stansted airport and went to collect our hire car, to be told that my husband wouldn't be allowed to drive a car as he was over 75 years old. Even though his age was clearly shown on the application form. they refused to allow me to take over the contract and we were left walking round Stansted late at night looking for a hotel. We went back the next morning but they wanted even more money for me to drive a hire car but still would not give us a refund, saying the contract had been cancelled therefore we couldn't have the car hire fee or insurance back. So I am over £1.000 out of pocket with no way to email the company

“No telephone or email to contact them... I canceled my...”

Written on: 03/12/2021 by Ellisjy1992 (1 review written)

No telephone or email to contact them... I canceled my reservation and I got 0 refund.. Stay away!

“Avoid trouble from this company”

Written on: 01/12/2021 by Joemike (1 review written)

I have been charged 184 euros as a fine and a service charge for a 173 cost of 3 days hire. I was not told that the toll sensor was not activated, which their customer service colleague said was supposed to be told. The cost of the toll charges was around 40 I was told. I sent them 2 emails regarding this but they never bothered to reply. I am not surprised that their average rating is just above 1 star. Keep away. The price might entice you, but they make sure you pay later more than what you bargained for.

“AVOID CARJET”

Written on: 01/12/2021 by Fennessy1976 (1 review written)

CarJet only want your money. Once they have it they don't give a damn about you. I booked a car through CarJet on a Friday evening when my car had an issue. When i went to the car hire company the next day at the time i had booked the car for, the car hire place was closed. I called the number on the door and was told that the car hire place was closed sat and sun. I had not booked the car in time the previous day for them to organise it. I would have thought CarJet should know this but look these things happen. I went to one of the many other car hire places that were open at the weekend and paid 50% more to hire a car at that stage but that was to be expected. I called CarJet numerous time but no response. I emailed them a number of times and have sent them all the details of my booking along with phone records of the call i made to the car hire company. I'm only looking for a refund of the money i paid CarJet. I'm not looking for anything else. They will only respond to reviews i put up and they say please email with the details and they will review but i never get anything back. I'm just going to let people know what they are dealing with. If everything goes ok with the car hire company you will have no problem. But if there is any issue, don't expect any assistance from CarJet as once they have your money you can run and jump for all they care. You've been warned

“Alert.. AVOID carjet m.carjet doyouspain ACE Car...”

Written on: 24/09/2021 by usmanahmed_1975 (1 review written)

Alert.. AVOID carjet m.carjet doyouspain ACE Car Rental - Manchester Booked & Paid for a car rental (Manchester Airport CarJet Ref: CJT-40173845) on 14th September 2021. On 17th September when I arrived at Manchester Airport I called them and they advised me to go to Car Rental Village. On arrival at car rental village I called again and was shocked with the answer, which was: " We do not have car until Monday so go to any other car rental company to rent a car." When I asked why you confirmed the booking if you did not had the car they reply was to speak to CarJet as I am ACE car Rental and I have no Booking for you. At the spot I had to rent a car again from AVIS Car Rental and paid 4 times the price as I had no other option at that time. Zero Customer Service as finally got in touch with customer service after 5 days of trying thier number. Instead of an opology, she told me that "I have to check with the car rental company if I was telling the right thing". And then she sent me an email from info2(at)doyouspain.com (DYS - DoYouSpain) 24 Sep 2021, 19:24 CEST Good afternoon, Thank you for contacting us. I’m sorry to hear that you had problems with your rental. We’ve contacted the hire company about the issue you’ve mentioned and will get back to you as soon as possible. Kind regards, María DoYouSpain.com Please please please never rent a car from Car Jet. They say on their website that they have millions of happy customer... but when you read reviews on reviews.io and google you will find close to 3% people who recommend them. I wish if I had option to give them -5 Stars. Worst company every. Will never use them again and my recommendation is : AVOID

“Disgusting service!!!!!”

Written on: 22/09/2021 by DisgustedofRomford (1 review written)

Arrived at Dublin Airport 18/9 called to ask for clarification of our pick up and was told to wait under bridge at T2 and we would be collected. Nobody came. We made our own way to area 16 as set out in our original instructions and o then called the same contact number as before. This time I spoke to a man who said and i quote. "I can tell by the fact your talking to me that your a Carjet customer, i have been telling them for 2 years not to tell people to go to area 16 as we don't pick up from there". He took my name and then informed me I was late had missed my pick up time and the reservation had been cancelled and that there was no car and that they had nothing there for me as they were fully booked. DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE. INACCURATE INSTRUCTIONS AND RUINED OUR TRIP.