CarJet Reviews

CarJet
2.8

CarJet - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for CarJet

“Carjet is Sham, avoid like a plague”

written by NenadSikimic on 22/05/2024

I booked van from carjet 22.04, they took my money, and after few hours they send message there are no vans available. I say refund my money, they say I must wait for one month because they have "automatic" system and "I need to wait for the system process to conclude. It is imperative, and there is no room for discussion on this matter." So, no van for me, and cannot refund my money for a month. I reported them to my bank and they cancel transaction. Avoid like a plague, carjet never again.

“Do not use”

written by Keenebw399 on 29/04/2024

My son was 24 and the price didn't change on making the booking. When went to collect the car was told to pay extra 200£ on making the booking the date of birth was added but the price didn't increase only when I added extra insurance. We can't get a refund due to the collection period had started although we didn't go a head because of the price also the credit card was in my name which would have been a further 102£. Do not use them go direct to hire companies as they price match plus you can't speak to anyone as they are in Spain.

“Don't use this company.”

written by Swalla24 on 20/04/2024

Booked car rental with Carjet for next day pick up as my car unexpectedly needed to go into the garage. On arriving to pick up my hire car the rental company apologised as they did not have a car to give me. Said that when Carjet took money from my account they knew they had no car but had been unable to stop me travelling as Carjet do not share customers contact details with them. I had long journey home - two long walks, a train ride and a bus ride, totalling over 40 miles! It's nearly 2 weeks on now and still no sign of Carjet refunding my money. I don't understand how this company keeps getting away with this. Taking money, without providing a service. Don't use them.

“I rented a car, last february and paid a deposit of...”

written by Donewithscammers on 19/04/2024

I rented a car, last february and paid a deposit of €312,-. I delivered the car on time and without any damage at the airport. There were 2 guys who checked the car and said it was fine. after that they told me i would recieve my deposit back within maximum of 30 days. After that period I started asking when I recieve my deposit back. Since then they kept me on hold, telling me they have to check it out, not responding at all and after 20 emails they claim that I made damage to the car, with a picture of date and time and that i signed for check out. i never signed for check out and my signature has been copy pasted by them, which is fraud. Online there are a lot of complaints about Carjet. Let's stop this company and get together against them. As an individual we don't have a chance but together we do have a strong case. I made a page on Facebook called "Scammed by Carjet". Please join that page and let's build a case against them and get our money back!

“unfriendly”

written by on 19/04/2024

We made an online booking and paid ahead with my creditcard. When we went to pick up the car, they said there was a creditcard problem so they could not give us the car. There was no real problem, but ok. They said we would get a refund and sorry for the inconvenience. We hired a car elsewhere (with the same creditcard, which was fine). After a week, we still did not get a refund and so I called. They flat out called me a liar and said they never said i would get a refund! I tried explaining the situation but they simply said 'no that is impossible'. They kept my money, in spite of there never having been a problem with the creditcard. Worst helpdesk experience of my life.

“Stay away from this company ”

written by salah.acr on 19/04/2024

This company is a joke, don’t rent cars from them. I’ve been waiting for a refund for a while. They don’t respond to emails

“Terrible service ”

written by JaniyahPorter on 16/02/2024

Car Jet officials, the officer in your office in Izmir gave us platinum insurance. Instead of 107 Euros from us, he deducted 180 Euros from my account. I request that this error be corrected and the overdrawn money refunded to us. If this does not happen, I would like to inform you that I will seek my rights through legal means.

“they don't refund ”

written by Kbrai on 09/02/2024

i did booking Carjet from Lisbon and some personal reason made cancel but refused to refund deposit . Due to queue on airport transfer checkout & Luggage collection 30min late then give collection time but due to internet issue on airport didn't work there website for cancelation option, just 30 min late for cancel then pickup car time but they straight to refused to refund £71 deposit and i never take car. So beware nobody know technical issues and delayed during travel but this company not listen these issue better stay away from them

“!”

written by Titford on 10/01/2024

On Christmas Eve we booked a car from Enterprise via Car jet. Our flight ran slightly late and we didn't make the anticipated time of 8 pm but we still were headed for car rental be 9:10pm. Without any warning to us Enterprise closed at 9pm! We were left stranded in a seedy London Heathrow airport at 9pm on Christmas Eve. Worst of all: neither carjet not Enterprise are not willing to return money ($473) for a car we didn't use and to apologise for distress. In fact Car Jets Diaina-somebody told us that it is our fault for not showing up at 8! BUT YOU ADVERTISED THAT ENTERPRISE CLOSES AT 11pm and there was no other different info !!!!!!We used carjet enterprise multiple times, BUT WILL NEVER USE THESE COMPANIES AGAIN! And advice to all of you: please do not use enterprise or carjet.

“JOKE COMPANY”

written by Antonioo210 on 22/12/2023

You cannot talk to the company about anything other than preselected options online. Would recommend this company to someone I really dislike

“price not transparency and unprofessional assistance”

written by 8Maher on 21/12/2023

CarJet perhaps one of the most convenient when booking but then one of the most expensive when paying. Reservation confirmed for 67.23 euros at Hamburg airport and credit card charged on return of 121.61 euros, full tank of petrol and no damage. After dozens of emails and calls asking for an explanation the response was “these charges are correct and are explained in the Terms and Conditions of your booking”. Finding nothing, I repeatedly asked for an explanation but no response. CarJet is a rental with little price transparency and unprofessional assistance.

“HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”

written by oeCannon383 on 18/12/2023

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Avoid by any means.

“Car Jet and Green Motion are sham artists!!!”

written by KatieBonsor on 18/12/2023

Avoid Car jet and Green Motion. They took my money and ruined part of my holiday. On booking the car, it all looked professional and straightforward. They then send a link wanting a review, which is how they have a few stars on other sights. I paid for 16 days car hire, plus insurance, plus the excess waiver insurance. On arrival, after 35 hours of travel from Australia to London, I arrived at the care hire place. They had stated that pick up and drop off was at Heathrow Airport. They mislead. It's a £25 taxi ride away. I gave them all my documents but I didn't have a credit card, only a debit card. That wasn't mentioned during booking, neither was it said that I would need to put down an additional £1'500 deposit. A much later email stated it, by which time I was of the understanding that all was finalised and sorted with booking the car, therefore didn't think to be looking for another email from them. Then I was off on my trip. That's how they cover themselves. They wouldn't give me the car I'd paid for and refused to refund any part of my rental. They then said that if I wanted to use my debit card, I would need to pay an additional £400 for THEIR insurance, as Car Jet had used a random company that wasn't even connected to the car hire place. WHY? Another sham. I was desperate for the car, as so much of my trip was reliant on one, so I agreed to pay the extra money. They then said that their machine wouldn't accept my debit card and basically that I would not be getting a cent of my money back! By this stage, I'd witnessed numerous angry customers who were also denied their cars and were facing similar issues. People yelling and storming out. Not one satisfied customer. I'm amazed that these sham artists are still in business. I've emailed and been dealt with rudely, then completely ignored. I called (from the Green Motion office phone, which is why I got through) and was yelled at by the so called customer support person. No more professionalism, like the booking process, just very rude responses and zero cares given. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!

“Car jet company are bad they took my money didnt...”

written by Carjetthiefs on 07/12/2023

Car jet company are bad they took my money didnt provide me with a car horrible service and people and they taking money from people not providing service

“Reservation”

written by idrisabdulla on 25/11/2023

About Carjet CJT-95233878 reservation number. On 22.11.2023 at 20:00, I went to pick up the car the next morning because our reservation bus to Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro, was delayed and the Budget company ended its working hours at 20:00. But Budget told me that I could not get the car because you did not arrive at the reservation time and that I could get the car if I paid an extra 83 euros. The Budget employee's attitude towards me was very rude. He said that if you don't pay this money, you will leave this place. I contacted Carjet but my money was not refunded. I am complaining about Carjet and Budget. It should be known that I will complain to the necessary authorities. After this process, I will not rent from Carjet and Budget in any country.

“No rental at full costs ”

written by -Alex- on 25/10/2023

This company is close to "a dodge"! They will take no responsibility for any service - if the car is not picked up within 1hour you will pay full price without any car rental! Independent of the duration they will not refund any money although the cooperating car rental can not charge anything due to no actual car exchange (expired booking) - they take all and provide nothing! At several calls with their service they refer to "you know the conditions". If you are looking for a safe way to arrive at your destination (e.g. having a late arrival) I strongly recommend to prevent carjet.

“NO CAR PROVIDED”

written by GunaKrumina on 21/10/2023

At Paris Airport it is impossible to find Keddy car rent. Finally it turned out, that Keddy is also the same as Europcar, but when we finally found it out after 40 minutes being lost in the Airport we expressed our dissappintment to the service staff. The service lady jumped from chair and screemed in our face - NOooo. And did not give us the car. When we called the CarJet, they did not accept our complaints and did not give us the money back. So no car, no money -- CarJet took from us 250 eur!

“Think Again!!”

written by DMS2023 on 13/10/2023

Think!!! Too good to be true. It is. Jet car is a broker. Third party. So many hidden costs. My £31 hire turned into £92. Had to pay for mileage as their limited mileage wasn’t enough. I paid for waiver insurance but it wasn’t accepted at the actual car hire place, So had to pay another £50 for that. (collection isn’t even at the airport). I could have hired from Enterprise for £60 and got like for like. So disappointed in myself for being suckered in. The only reason for the two stars is the guy handling the handover was patient with an extremely unhappy and dissatisfied customer.

“Contact terrible”

written by FrenkieNL on 12/10/2023

This company only sells And no support at all. Do not hire thrue carjet.

“AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!”

written by bwillis on 03/10/2023

Do not use this company under any circumstances. Pay a little more and avoid being tricked. This company are taking people's money. Do not ignore the many, many bad reviews below. All of these stories are completely true. I cannot express enough to stay well away from this company.

Asked by Janmeijer59 on 13th March 2022 Report this content
Is there a transitbus to get the car on the airport Faro?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by Chaob on 18th June 2019 Report this content
I had appalling service and trying to contact this company for my hard earned cash back. How do I do this?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site