Easy Car Rental Reviews - www.easycar.com

Media Gallery for Easy Car Rental www.easycar.com

Easy Car Rental www.easycar.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Before hiring from easycar, I read many reviews which...”

Written on: 28/12/2010

Before hiring from easycar, I read many reviews which were mostly very negative! However I also read reviews for many other companies and every company seemed to have negative reviews so I decided to go ahead anyway.

I booked online and paid a small deposit (decided not to pay the full amount upfront in case of problems) and chose the smallest budget car available. From reading all the reviews before hand I was aware that despite the low cost quoted for 2 weeks hire (87 euros) that there… Read Full Review

“Easycar seem to have had fairly mixed reviews on this...”

Written on: 20/07/2010 by dmconnor40 (2 reviews written)

Easycar seem to have had fairly mixed reviews on this website which made me wary of using them. If their competitors hadn't been so much more expensive then I probably wouldn't. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.

I rented a small car at Olbia Airport in Sardinia via a company called Eurorent using Easycar as the broker. The voucher system worked without any problems. It was the cheapest online price I could find. Eurorent staff were very friendly and spoke good English. They… Read Full Review

“We booked a car through easyjet web site in August...”

Written on: 25/09/2008

We booked a car through easyjet web site in August because the rates were favourable. We were a bit concerned because of all the bad reviews we had read but went with them because of the price. The booking online was easy enough.
We picked up the car at Zurich airport and were very pleased with it. We checked it over for scratches as was noted by them.
Car went well for the week we had it. On return to the airport, it was filled with petrol as requested, we handed over the keys and off we went… Read Full Review