Top Rent A Car Bulgaria Reviews - www.toprentacar.bg

Top Rent A Car Bulgaria - www.toprentacar.bg - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Top Rent A Car Bulgaria - www.toprentacar.bg

Top Rent A Car Bulgaria - www.toprentacar.bg

“Tiptop”

Written on: 02/10/2022 by Zhed (1 review written)

Great service, comfortable economical car!

“Great customer service”

Written on: 30/09/2022 by Gantcho (1 review written)

Once again fantastic experience with Toprentacar. Useful information before your arrival, stress free quick and easy pickup, fast drop off. Everything you need to enjoy your time in Bulgaria. Thank you to everyone in this team work TOPRENTACAR

Toprentacar's Response to Gantcho's Review

Written on: 02/10/2022

Hi Gantcho,
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to see that you found the rent process nice and easy and have managed to participate in your nice trip around Bulgaria.

We will enjoy seeing you again.

Read 1 Comment

“Тhe car was clean, excellent technical condition. The...”

Written on: 28/09/2022 by AlyviaO'Brien (1 review written)

Тhe car was clean, excellent technical condition. The guys at the desk were helpful, could be a little bit more polite.

Written on: 29/09/2022

Dear Alyvia,
Thank you for your feedback!
We will be glad to see you again soon!

Written on: 29/09/2022

Dear Alyvia,
Thank you for your feedback!
We will be glad to see you again soon!

“Swift service”

Written on: 25/09/2022 by DaphneYewtree (1 review written)

Waiting to collect us at airport, quick transfer to office. Peugeot more modern than used to so took a bit of getting used to. Always annoys my partner that cars have alloy wheels which are not suitable for Bulgarian roads.

Toprentacar's Response to DaphneYewtree's Review

Dear Customer,
Thank you for the feedback. We are happy that you were satisfied with the service we offer. We hope to see you again as our customer soon.

“Excellent as usual”

Written on: 22/09/2022 by Morgan29 (1 review written)

Както винаги обслужването е на страхотно ниво. Колата беше на 6000 км и без никакви забележки. До следващия път! As usual the customer service is excellent. The car was nearly brand new - only 6000km. There were no issues with the car. See you next time!

Здравейте,
адваме се, че сте останали доволни от услугата, която предлагаме. Благодарим, че сте отделили време да споделите опита си с нас. Хубав ден!
С уважение,

“PLEASE BE WARNED”

Written on: 21/09/2022 by DaveHrl (1 review written)

Recently hired a car from Top rent-a-car and feel the need to issue a warning to any potential customers. When I hired the vehicle It was strongly recommended that I pay additional cost on top of the already huge charges so that I am covered for any issues the top cover leads you to believe that is the case. In reality there is small print that is used to take from your credit card a large sum of money for the smallest of issues. When I collected the car I was clearly advised that if we were to have a"small accident" like a scratch or dent we did not need to report it to the authorities and if it was a "bigger accident" it needed to be reported, which was what we have understood for the last 16 years of travelling since we purchased our apartment. When we returned the car to Top rent a car we waited at the desk while their guy checked the car when he came back he told us that there was a bit of damage to the cill, I had not had any accident and did not know of any damage but accepted it was there and carried on with my journey home. A couple of days later I received an e-mail stating that the transaction was complete and saw that they had withdrawn 258.59 euros from my credit card. I e-mailed to question this and was told that I should have reported the accident to the police, I questioned this again advising that I did not see the damage and had not had an accident, it must have happened when parked or vandalised? I was then told that I should have returned the piece of missing trim for it to be covered by insurance, which as far as I can tell by the picture that was sent to (I have not to date actually seen the reported damage or missing part) it is a small cover strip on the cill. I have now given up with trying to reason with the "customer service dept" as they seem to have a long line of totally unfair reasons to trick me. I feel a duty to advise any potential customers that if they can apply any of the carefully worded and hidden they certainly will! Being an ongoing customer over the years means nothing when they can make a nice little extra earner from anyone they can even with the purchase of their highest insurance cover. I have received a total lack of understanding or willingness to reconsider and even help towards the cost and I am very disappointed. This will be the only time that this company will have my pants down I will now use anyone except them for my car hire. and strongley suggest whoever is reading this to do the same or at least be vary aware.

Toprentacar's Response to DaveHrl's Review

Dear Customer,
At the beginning of the rental, when you were offered to take out Top Protection with us, the conditions of this additional extra were fully explained to you. You can find the terms and conditions of the contract on our website.
As you can see in Art.30 p.5- In the case of damages occurred in a single event, up to 3 adjacent elements with up to 1 deformation to one of the three elements without a structural integrity loss, the deposit of the RENTER will be unblocked in full, after filling a “Declaration for an occurred event“.
Because you did not comply with the conditions in your application and you did not provide the necessary documents, your Top Protection is not valid.
Our company does not in any way want to take undue advantage. We are based on the terms of the contract, and always working in positive direction for the client.

Davehrrl's reply to Toprentacar's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2022

If this is not totally confusing then I don't know what is this just reinforces my point.
At no time was this explained to me and reading it here I still am not sure what it means, the payment of the full cover is worthless unless you get a solicitor to read the jargon and advise on what is NOT covered before you sign up.

Unclear? you decide.

Well done Top?-rent a car you have again taken extra bucks from a regular customer.

THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME YOU WILL HAVE MY PANTS DOWN, GOODBYE!!!

Read 2 Comments

“Good service, good car!”

Written on: 20/09/2022

The service employee at pick-up and return of the vehicle was excellent and it was very easy to communicate with her in English. The car was perfect too. Like new. When picking up the vehicle, it is advisable to take a very close look, as they will also look very closely when they are returned. Photos are always good too! The sheet on which you can mark the previous damage should be taken very seriously. In any case, underbody and tire insurance is recommended, as the roads in Bulgaria have many holes, some of which are deep, and the roads to the sea are often real mogul slopes!

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are glad you enjoyed our brand new vehicle. It is a pleasure for us to see how our customers are satisfied with new models of the cars they can rent. Have an awesome day!

Read 1 Comment

“Great car. Great service.”

Written on: 15/09/2022 by rtlm17 (1 review written)

Nice new car I gotten. Opel mokka. Travelled only 1600km. Collecting car park was a little long. Was in the queue for 30-40 mins. And as I suppose some customers did not book their car and was enquiring over the desk and subsequently booking it. Returning car was a breeze. Park at the lot. Staff see through my car nothing was damage and deposit was immediately release. I will highly recommend top rent a car.

Toprentacar's Response to rtlm17's Review

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback. Every review is very important for us. We are glad that you liked the brand new car. We are glad, that you will recommend us to your friends. Looking forward to see you again soon. All the best!

Read 1 Comment

“Relatively cheap and modern cars ”

Written on: 14/09/2022 by O'Connorev148 (1 review written)

Good car, good service, great shuttle, modern car.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are happy to have provided you with a high level of service and a positive overall rental experience.
Hope to see you again!

“Very satisfied”

Written on: 11/09/2022 by Eugen.Raz (1 review written)

I am satisfied. I got a new car very clean. The staff was very friendly. Thank you very much I will come back.

Toprentacar's Response to Eugen.Raz's Review

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Top Rent A Car! Hope to see you soon! Have an awesome day!

Read 1 Comment

“The leaders in service!”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by Bowmantp399 (1 review written)

Thanks again Top Rent-A-Car!

Written on: 10/09/2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the review and the highest rate! We will be very glad to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Read 1 Comment

“Fast, professional and pleasant service!”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by Czarlz (1 review written)

If they keep the same high standard that I've experienced when renting with them so far, shis will always be my go-to car rental company. Best value on the market.

Toprentacar's Response to Czarlz's Review

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your kind review. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did.

“Peugeot 208 ”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by PPeter (1 review written)

Great company to rent a car from. New cars, good prices. The service was also excellent. Will definitely use them in the future. Highly recommend

Toprentacar's Response to PPeter's Review

Dear Customer,
We are glad you liked the brand new vehicle! Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

“Everything was excellent”

Written on: 05/09/2022 by SawyerPotter188 (1 review written)

Everything was excellent: punctual, nice staff, fast service.

Dear Customer,
We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience. We hope you have a great day!

“Sunny beach office”

Written on: 05/09/2022 by Davored (1 review written)

Worst car hire experience ever. Sunny beach top car Prices quoted for damage not adhered to. €340 on Thursday following examination by 2 staff members at office. Friday cost now €480. Same staff members. €500 taken from my account despite assurances given by central customer service that I would be contacted to resolve matter. When I called them this morning paper work not received? Car can’t be examined as it has been hired out again. Can’t say when issue will be addressed etc etc. Avoid this company if you don’t want your holiday ruined.

Toprentacar's Response to Davored's Review

Dear Mr. Woods,
The initial assessment was made after a quick inspection of the car. After the detailed inspection of the vehicle upon its return, we apologize for the mistake made by our team. After the immediate verification by the customer service, the amount you were wrongly charged was returned to your account. We hope that the next time you use our services, we will make up for the misunderstanding in the given reservation.

“Fantastic ”

Written on: 02/09/2022 by Malab (1 review written)

Fantastic service as always. I have been renting with Top Renta Car now for 3 years (2-3 times a year) and always perfect. The communication is great and the vehicles are always in mint condition. Highly recommend.

Toprentacar's Response to Malab's Review

Dear Customer,.
Your satisfaction of renting brand new vehicle is our top priority. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are extremely glad that we made your trip enjoyable!
Top Rent a Car

Read 1 Comment

“professional, kindness and competence”

Written on: 29/08/2022 by pipelou (1 review written)

Every year, I trust Top Rent A Car for my stay in Bulgaria. Special wram thanks!

Toprentacar's Response to pipelou's Review

Dear Customer, thank you for 5 stars! Have a great day! Top Rent A Car

Pipelou's reply to Toprentacar's Comment

You're welcome !
See you next year !
Dovishdane ! 4ao !

“2 Day rental”

Written on: 27/08/2022 by Ally-22 (1 review written)

We rented a car for two days to go see a few of the extra day trips that were not possible to do within shorter time period on public transport. It was cheaper than any of the official guided tours for the same places (Rila, lakes, Prodhna …). Pretty good price but keep in mind to factor in the refueling amount when budgeting. They give you a few discount cards for fuel however ours didn’t work so a bit disappointed there. Also for Americans and other internationals make sure to get an International driving permit as they will still rent to you without one, but you are liable if stopped and plates taken for the car. IE you would have to « rent » the car until they get them back so at least 6 months. If you’re already in the country no worries just apply for an IDP online and you should get a digital copy within 2 hours. We also sprung for full coverage which makes the process easier when renting an returning so would recommend doing that as it’s not to expensive depending on the vehicle you choose. We were out in less than 8 minutes!

Toprentacar's Response to Ally-22's Review

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are sorry that you had a problem with the discount cards. Bare in mind that you can call our call center, which is working 24/7. We are always trying to find the best solutions to our client.
We will be very glad to see you again soon, so we can earn these extra stars.

Ally-22's Response to Ally-22's Review

Written on: 05/09/2022

Oops this was supposed to be a 4-star review trying to fix it now

Ally-22's Response to Ally-22's Review

Written on: 05/09/2022

Oops this was supposed to be a 4-star review trying to fix it now

Read 3 Comments

“All was perfect!”

Written on: 25/08/2022 by 500York (1 review written)

All was perfect! I recognize this company :-)

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your review. We hope you have a great day!

Read 1 Comment

“excellent service, all praises”

Written on: 24/08/2022 by KAndrej (1 review written)

I only rented the car for one day. The car was practically new, the staff was professional and friendly. I had a good experience. Thanx!

Toprentacar's Response to KAndrej's Review