Snowbee 5 pocket fly reel case. Reviews

5.0

Snowbee 5 pocket fly reel case. - Ask a question now

“As I have built up my tackle over the years and...”

written by leonard5640 on 19/07/2009

As I have built up my tackle over the years and amassed a multitude of fly reels,spare spools and cartridges I found that I had the problem of how to carry all these loose items while out fishing. The Snowbee five compartment reel case solved all my problems in one fell swoop. Compact waterproof and secure I now carry two reels one spare spool and two spare cartridges with five different line combinations as a matter of course. The case takes up to 7/8 weight reels with ease and does away with these items being loose in your tackle bag. Being well padded and lined it protects these items and stops the sort of transport damage carrying them loose entails. I can now fish virtually any style and change at a minutes notice without having to "fish" round my tackle bag where the item I want is usually at the bottom. The flap is secured by two velcro fastenings which stops any dirt or other contaminates going on the reels and line. All in all a very worthwhile item available in different sizes with different pocket numbers and an item I am certainly glad I purchased.