The Best Cars Reviews - www.thebestcars.gr

The Best Cars www.thebestcars.gr - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Best Cars www.thebestcars.gr

The Best Cars www.thebestcars.gr

“perfect car hiring”

Written on: 22/06/2022 by sfakiafan (1 review written)

as in the years before we took again a cor hired by The Best car Rentals and were very happy as teh years before, good car in best condition with good tires and including all insurances for a very vair price, can recommand the company

“Beim nächsten Mal wieder The Best Cars”

Written on: 27/05/2022 by Doxa (1 review written)

Wir haben einen Dacia Sandera für volle 3 Tage gemietet und waren hier bestens aufgehoben. Wir hatten von Deutschland aus schon im Februar für Mai 2022 gemietet. Vorab gab es sehr nette und freundliche Mails mit den Mitarbeitern. Die Übergabe am Hotel war sehr freundlich und genauso perfekt, wie die Abgabe der Autoschlüssel an der Hotelrezeption. Alles sehr unkomplizert. Das Auto selbst war sehr sauber und gepflegt und hat uns ohne Probleme überall hin- und zurück gebracht. Keine versteckten Kosten - alle Versicherungen sind enthalten gewesen. Für den nächsten Urlaub werden wir hier auf jeden Fall wieder buchen.

“Alles bestens ”

Written on: 20/09/2021 by Bruce344 (1 review written)

Abholung und Rückgabe schnell und ohne Probleme, gerne wieder!

“every year happy with the service of Best Cars”

Written on: 19/09/2021 by menzelth (1 review written)

I know them all: Avis, Hertz, Europ Car, Sixt but: The Best Cars is the best.

“The Best car rental really is the best!!!”

Written on: 18/09/2021

We have rented cars from The Best a good few times now, and not once did we have any complaint whatsoever. The cars are in the exact shape as described on the website, no last minute changing without telling you. You choose a new model, you will get that exact new model. You book an older and less expensive car, that's what you get. All insurances are included, no credit card needed, you pay half upfront and the rest on arrival. It doesn't get more comfortable than that. The pick up and drop off at the airport is more than comfortable and also quick, if you send your data through via mail beforehand, even quicker. To be honest, I don't see myself ever renting from another company on Kreta, that's how happy we are with them! Staff are super friendly and accomodating, luckily we have never had a problem, but I heard from friends, that if you do, it will get solved quickly and efficiently.

“Nice and easy”

Written on: 03/08/2021 by davecall (1 review written)

We can fully recommend "The Best Cars", because everything worked without any problems: the booking was simple (we already did it before our vacation on Crete from Germany), the prices are fair and all stuff was very friendly. Before and also on our vacation we asked some questions via e-mail and we always got answers immediately, also to questions not directly connected with our car rental (e.g. where to get a covid-test in Heraklion). When we arrived at Heraklion airport the counter was easy to find outside because of a little video with directions you can watch in advance. The person we dealt with was there to welcome us, finish all the paperwork and give us many information about Crete and the traffic there. We got the car that we booked and a emergency number, where we can call, if we had any problems with the car. But that wasn't needed at all. So all in all we would always book The Best Cars again when going to Crete, because our experiences were just positive. Thanks a lot to him and to his team, your service is fantastic!

“Best Service Ever!”

Written on: 28/07/2021 by Debbie77 (1 review written)

I can only recommend this car rental agency! They are reliable, their service is great and they response immediately when there is a problem! And the quality of the cars…it’s really best value for your money! It is really worth it! Don’t hesitate to book, I mean I did at first, but now I’m really impressed by this company and I am going to recommend this car rental company to all the people that I know, who go to Crete! I am flying next year again to Crete, and I already know where I am going to book my rental car…!

“High quality car rental service!”

Written on: 27/07/2021 by Harryx127 (1 review written)

We picked up the car in Heraklion Airport and had it for 7 days going around Crete to different beaches. At the end of the stay, we returned it in Chania Aiport. The pick-up and return were very fast and convenient, while the car was new and in great condition and hygiene (only 9500 km on board). In addition, the owners were helpful and very responsive from the beginning, as well as trusting the customer. So make sure you respect them too by taking care of the car. Avoid the "Don't be gentle, it's a rental" mindset, makes no sense when you have such nice people providing a good service. And lastly, these guys offer that extra Gravel Insurance, which should cover you in case something goes wrong on the way to Balos Beach, should you want to visit that place.

“Perfekt wie immer!”

Written on: 30/10/2020 by Heike123 (1 review written)

Wir haben schon mehrmals bei thebestcars ein Auto gemietet. Es hat immer alles zügig und reibungslos funktioniert - von diesem Service und der Freundlichkeit der MitarbeiterInnen sind wir begeistert! Wir werden dort wieder buchen!

“Just the best!”

Written on: 29/08/2020 by zakiseridi (1 review written)

We have rent a car from the best cars rental and was a real pleasure to chose this company, they are best l!! The team was very helpful and very kind, they responded to our queries very quickly. The personal was very professional and punctual, it takes us around 5 minutes to take the car and 5 minutes to drop it off at Chania airport, and they also proposed to drive me from the airport parking to the departure area. The car we got is very new and very clean. I really recommend the Best cars rental without any hesitation. They are the BEST. Thanks to the team for everything ;)

“Good holidays with The Best Cars!!”

Written on: 26/08/2020

Very good car, perfect service. I hired the car for tree weeks,everything was ok. Next holiday in greece I come back to TheBestCars!

“simplest and fairest transaction”

Written on: 28/10/2019 by Scratchi (1 review written)

Everything went very smoothly. I hope that next time I get such an offer again. Sascha from Germany

“The Best Cars - the name says it all!!”

Written on: 28/10/2019 by Utimatic (1 review written)

It was our first car rental with The Best Cars and we were very happy with it! We would highly recommend this company! Everything went very easily. Booking, pre-communication with the two people I dealt with, explanation about how to get the car.... Really great service! The employees (unfortunately I forgot their names) that gave us a welcome at the airport were very friendly and accommodating. They were at the airport as stipulated and the handover of the car turned out to be incredibly easy and fast. Car: very well maintained and clean with nearly new tyres! The price of the car hire was unbeatable with insurance covering any damage included (without deductible) and without a caution to be paid in advance! I would highliy appreciate to have the BestCars Team even in Germany!! Thanks for your perfect assistance For Crete I found my favourite car rental company with The Best Cars!! Best regards from cold but sunny Germany

“Excellent service”

Written on: 27/10/2019 by flem1985 (1 review written)

Booked two cars picking from Chania Airport. We were met by a friendly representative and taken to pick up point for the car, which was a minute's drive away. Explained everything in detail. Full excess was included so no need to worry about anything which is always a worry when hiring a car. All in all, I'd highly recommend The Best Cars.

“Super, immer wieder gern”

Written on: 21/10/2019 by FamilieHelms (1 review written)

Wir, eine Großfamilie aus Deutschland, haben vier Mietwagen gebucht und waren begeistert von dem tollen Service. Alles hat super geklappt. Noch nie hatten wir eine so eine problemlose Autovermietung. Vielen Dank noch mal an das Team. Wir werden euch weiter empfehlen!

“Immer wieder”

Written on: 09/10/2019 by riCannon472 (1 review written)

Wir haben zum 2. Mal, sehr kurzfristig, ein Auto aus Deutschland gebucht. Prima Auto, Prima Service. Komplettpreis inkl. ALLER Versicherungen. Jerderzeit wieder. Sehr zu empfehlen. Sehr gute Preise

“The best and most reliable in Crete”

Written on: 07/10/2019 by MonicaEmery (1 review written)

I am coming to the Island for years now; I am working for a quite a big organization and do always mix business and pleasure. Therefor I need a reliable Partner, which I fond with best cars. Especially the person I deal with is the biggest help I have exprerienced in the rental business so far. The car qualitiy was great, the support was great, the initial negociation was superb and the entire process was even better. I will - as long as we will come back to the Island - always work with them. Thank you again dear man

“A great service, both on arrival and departure they...”

Written on: 06/10/2019 by DavidC69 (1 review written)

A great service, both on arrival and departure they were there waiting for me.I have always been notified by e-mail about the times and the methods of service.

“we would book it again”

Written on: 16/09/2019 by akinom59 (1 review written)

perfect service by bringing the car to the arrival exit and picking it up at the departure entrance of the airport

“Die richtige Entscheidung”

Written on: 06/09/2019 by Maenn (1 review written)

Wir waren fünf Urlauber und haben ein für unsere Bedürfnisse genau richtiges Fahrzeug erhalten. Zwei große und fünf kleine Koffer konnten problemlos im Kofferraum verstaut werden. Die Online-Buchung war sehr gut und verständlich. Per E-Mail-Verkehr wurden sämtliche Unterlagen bereits vorab ausgefüllt und versandt. Der Service rund um die Buchung und in den Monaten bis zum Antritt der Reise war sehr freundlich und aufmerksam. Die Übergabe des Fahrzeugs am nahe gelegenen Flughafen-Parkplatz erfolgte ohne Verzögerung und reibungslos. Mit einem Transfer wurde man zum Fahrzeug verbracht. Die technischen Daten und das Prozedere der Rückgabe wurden verständlich erklärt. Auch die Rückgabe des Fahrzeugs erfolgte problemlos. Das Serviceangebot während des Aufenthaltes bestand in einer 24-Stunden-Bereitschaft. Es war immer ein Mitarbeiter telefonisch erreichbar. Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis stimmte. Beim nächsten Urlaub entscheiden wir uns wieder für The Best Cars.