Do you Spain Reviews - www.doyouspain.com

Do you Spain www.doyouspain.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Do you Spain www.doyouspain.com

Do you  Spain www.doyouspain.com

“cheating worst and bad ”

Written on: 28/09/2022 by Duncankl404 (1 review written)

Dear all people do not get involve with this dodgy low level company as my and another 5 YK people with me that time we had the same problem, 1- car was not as we paid and it was very smaller 2- Spain office in Malaga m they were very rude. 3- around 2 hours in the queue at midnight 4- They gave us what left over from private their non booking customer 5- They do not accept Insurance of this website 6- Instead block money from Credit card they are charging you 7- They charge money for fuel in spit of you returned their call with receipt and full of tank and ... I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL>

“Had to get a car rental while i was in Italy, It was...”

Written on: 27/09/2022 by MkRSOK (1 review written)

Had to get a car rental while i was in Italy, It was very easy to do on line

“Always the best”

Written on: 18/09/2022 by KVincentH (1 review written)

I have been booking my cars with Do you Spain for years. I don't need to look at other sites. Best rates with no hidden extras. Before full/full was an option I contacted Clair to ask why? The next time I booked the option was there. Not just a faceless comparison site. Thank you.

“Haven't received my refund ”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by Akira59 (1 review written)

I hired a car from here only to not be giving the car and still not received my money back and I have sent numerous emails to them please don't hire from here.

“Disgusting service”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by viovco (1 review written)

Disgusting experience.  I was in a hurry to rent a car. Went through the checkout process which was straightforward, got charged for €118.66 for 3 days + insurance. Got an email 5 minutes later saying I should pick up my car from Europcar. Got there, shared all the details with them and they said they can't give me a car because I paid with a debit card and I didn't have a credit card on me. I was told to call DoYouSpain and cancel my booking and get my money back. After 20 minutes I finally got through to an agent and explained the whole situation and asked for a refund. He kept saying that there's nothing he can do because in the terms and conditions it said you must have a credit card. Obviously I am furious, not only did I not miss my appointments, I got tricked to pay for a service which didn't work. What have I been charged for? I told the representative on the call if I'm not refunded my money back. I will post a bad review, because this is very unfair. I didn't have time to read your terms and conditions because I was in a hurry and you don't make it clear and obvious either on the checkout process, it's obvious why not, profiteering of people in similar positions. All this happened in the span of 30 minutes. I have never experienced such bad service anywhere else and this is my first bad review. I was sure that I wouldn’t have a problem getting my money back because that’s how legit companies operate, they rely on good and honest service. Lastly, I will happily remove this review if I get my money back. Shame on you.

“Baffled”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by PJWA47 (1 review written)

I have rented a car oil Turin, Italy. But now I am being asked to review Doyou Spain. I have nothing to say. For my Italy car rental, I am also confused. you want my flight number. but since I am getting in late, I will pick up they car the next day. Is this clear? How can I confirm this to you? Where do I pick sup my car? With which company? No ability to communicate, except this. That is stupid and inefficient. Does Doyou have a desk in Turin Airport. such simple details to get to understand process.

“Please avoid this company ”

Written on: 05/09/2022 by Roshanak (1 review written)

They took the money from my bank and as i get to Spain to collect the car there was no service at all they simply do rubbery from my bank Cant take my money back yet Please never trust them

“Don't use this company! ”

Written on: 31/08/2022 by Batty08 (1 review written)

Booked a vehicle in June 22 a 7seater pugueot 5008/something similar took out the platinum insurance easy website, paid, and the payment was taking from my account straight away £1600 plus insurance - I did not put in flight times so I requested a pickup around 1300 hrs on the 16th August 22 Car company europcar Flight from lba 10:20am to alicante on time landed14: 05pm Spanish time 2 adults 4 children - got through passport control and Covid part-2of my children not vaccinated so paper work was given Started to queue at europcar and handed my ( do you spain) confirmation & reference to gentlemen, he then passed me my paper work back & told me I was late the vehicle was no longer available, oh OK I replied so now i'm thinking the next part of the chat would be a different style vehicle then a puegoet 5008 but hell no it was.... you lost you booking he said I was late.. so my reply was OK can I have a refund we wasn't late the vehicle was booked for the 16th August I had paid for the vehicle upfront not booked the vehicle and pay on collection but he said the time line is 2hrs from 1300 hrs I tried to explain 16th August doesn't end till midnight & surely it should be to the end of business day but regardless we are spliting ends with times Spanish time yes 5mins late but English times we are on time - so I asked him to show me where it said on the confirmation form Spanish time he didn't answer me so i asked for a refund and would look else where, he replied no refund europcar didn't have the money I must deal with Do you spain so I was starting to think the worse at this point. So my wife rang DYS customer services and explained the situation, yes they replied you lose your money I was angry I said no I've paid upfront and wanted my money or my car the lady said OK she would try and help she spoke to him in Spanish on my phone - then the phone was passed back to me again no answer from DYS, he gave me a option he had a car in but it would cost me more money extra €254.10. I Dissagreed given the amount of money I had already paid. I found him rude, arrogant and dismissive he went away from the counter and went into the back of the office on his mobile phone Dys spoke to me and informed me she didn't find him helpful and Europcar had the money and she would put a email together to the main office she advised me to sit tight and wait for the reply It was very intense sat waiting so I gave it time and rang DYS again this time spoke with a gentleman he couldn't give any updates again explained he would ring with a update I gave it more time and rang DYS back spoke with a gentleman, this conversation was heated from both me and him I asked to speak to a supervisor/ manger his answer.. we cant transfer you then called me "Rude"put the phone down on me OK I rang back spoke with some one else at this stage the time was coming up to 1800 hrs so kids wife and my self where passed it So I had no choice but to pay the difference for the new car Another member of Europcar bought out the new paper work stated the vehicle was an upgrade. so I was explaining to the lady he wasn't helpful "He was standing whilst using the computer behind the lady who was dealing with me and my wife whilst he was with another customer then proceeded to jumped into my conversation. it was heated he raised his shoulders at me like he wanted to fight me, yes I was angry and raged but what did he expect I been up since 4 am traveling to be greeted like this. Moving on he finished his shift and I had paid the extra amount then went to collect the vehicle from level 3 europcar - I was shocked to say the least, it was a Mercedes viano 7 seater there were marks on every panal on the vehicle so before moving it I asked for a member of staff to check it with me, not interested she replied write it down so we took photos and videos of every mark/damage and even milage, fuel, and interior we set of to start holiday I was still raging that night and didn't sleep - just to confirm no contact by email or phone call whilst away no email received too before collection. Returned the vehicle on 30/08/22 @ 5:15 it was cleaned and fully fuelled as requested I again did a video and took more evidence To cover myself no damage was done by me or my family and we have respected that vehicle When returned back to UK landed at 9.55 English time after I've ve returned home I rang DYS three times spoken with three different members of staff again no supervisor or manager available and all three ended the call on me with no answers/help/advice given. Neither DYS or Europcar seemed to care or be bothered in any sort of way! If anyone has any info or advice it would be much appreciated I don't want to give up this matter

“Overall fine, but early booking not promoted”

Written on: 22/08/2022 by dslv-bell (1 review written)

The service is good, however I don't like the fact that the credit card is charged with a deposit on early bookings with free cancellation. In addition, it is not specified on whether I will get the deposit back in case I want to cancel the booking (booked in August for Christmas, thus changes are quite probable). Would be good to have a cut-off date closer to the booking where prior payments could be required but not 5 months in advance.

“AVOID”

Written on: 22/08/2022 by Allie5588 (1 review written)

Their T&Cs are incompatible with a fly-drive. If your flight is delayed, so you collect the car late, they cancel the booking with no refund. Avoid at all costs, it is not worth it. Their customer service is totally unsympathetic and unhelpful to this problem.

“Second Rental”

Written on: 14/08/2022

Al M This is our second rental with DoYouSpain and so far all has gone well. The prices are good and the service has been excellent. I have rented a lot of cars in Europe as I have been traveling back and for for over 40 years, so I do have a bit of experience.

“Avoid at all cost!”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by Brucybaby (1 review written)

Worst car rental experience ever! After booking and paying for a car from Malaga airport, we were held up in the UK due to a technical issue with the aircraft, after arriving late we were told at the desk that because of being late the car was no longer available and we were not entitled to a refund We ended up having to pay twice which was almost €1,000 for 7 days rental!! Never again!

“Absolutely awful!!! avoid at all costs.”

Written on: 02/08/2022 by Diya1979 (1 review written)

Absolutely awful!!! avoid at all costs. After booking a car online for my trip to Ibiza, I received a voucher to collect my car from the airport. When I arrived I was told that my car was no longer available and that I needed to contact the customer service so I could pick up my car the next day. I called the number at least half a dozen time and was put on hold for 30 mins every time before being disconnected. I also wrote several emails to the customer service that have still not replied to this day. Then decided to take it to twitter and still no answer. I had to finally contact visa that eventually got me a refund but I would advise anyone to run away from this company! Avoid ! Avoid! Avoid!

“Quick and Simple”

Written on: 29/07/2022 by 29Bowman (1 review written)

A very quick and simple process. Also a very good price. An additional bonus was the explanation regarding additional insurance. That can often be a bit of a minefield.

“Simple and Easy Car Hire”

Written on: 28/07/2022 by Corbettyi128 (1 review written)

Simple and easy process to reserve the vehicle I wanted. Plenty of choice and type of vehicle and the prices charged are not too expensive. Just hope that the pick up and drop off are dealt with quickly and efficiently.

“Avoid at all cost. Do Not Pre-Pay this website. ”

Written on: 19/07/2022 by Henry1919 (1 review written)

Do NOT PAY THE. until you are at the actual car rental. They left me stranded at Barcelona Airport on a rental I made on the 21 of May 2022 on line on a specified type of car I rented and paid in full with my credit car online. On arrival I printed the voucher that DoYouSpain had sent and presented to GOLD CAR Rental (actual car rental company). The Gold Car rental told me that they HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT from DoYouSpain and I was requested to pay the rental again and to take the insurance when I refused I was told to contact Do You Spain. When tried to call no one answer the phone. I was left my self and family stranded causing a great deal of stress and expenses. Have tried to get my money back but DYS refused to reply my emails.

“Warning: Their Platinum Excess Waiver Full Protection...”

Written on: 19/07/2022 by tobias73 (1 review written)

Warning: Their Platinum Excess Waiver Full Protection is useless. Do not book with this company. The insurance they sell will not remove the excess deposit, so you must pay a €1350 deposit when you pick up the car. Nobody should use this third-party website. Instead, book the car directly with the rental company, so you don’t have to pay a deposit when you have paid the full insurance. I called their support five minutes after I booked the car to request a full refund because I was misled as it was not mentioned in the booking form that I would have to pay the €1350 deposit. The information about the deposit was only provided by email after I paid, obviously because they know that nobody would book a car with them if they said that there was a €1350 deposit to be paid when collecting the car. Their support is terrible, as they said there would be no way I could get a refund because I could just have read the small print in their terms and conditions. This company is nothing but a sham company, and I will now report to Visa and MasterCard and request my bank to do a chargeback. Lesson learned, and in the future, I will always book direct instead of booking via third-party  Do You Spain Do You Spain: I will keep posting bad reviews until I get the refund. I guess you know who is going to be the loser here ;)

“Do not use, please, at any cost!”

Written on: 15/07/2022 by Ritchie353 (1 review written)

It is cheap, but you will pay more for the car at the collection from the rental company. Especially if your flight gets delayed or cancelled or has a slight car scratch or full tank fuel.

“Avoid this company at all costs!”

Written on: 12/07/2022 by daleajones (1 review written)

Avoid this company "Do You Spain" (and it's other brands Goldcar, Europcar and InterRent & Ubeeqo) at all costs! While their prices may be considerably cheaper than elsewhere their customer service and failure to return my deposit is despicable. I've used this company on a few occasions but previously opted for their expensive collision damage waiver and fuel pre-purchase when pressured at the collection desk. On this occasion, I opted for our own CDW and agreed to return the vehicle tank full. The return of the vehicle all went well and provided a receipt for fuel as advised. It's been 2 months and £1400 deposit is still outstanding. I've completed multiple contact form requests and emailed multiple times with the promise of a return of my deposit. Each time they ask for more information but still no deposit refund. Seems legal action and a complaint to European Car Rental Conciliation Service (ECRCS) is my only option to pursue the outstanding amount.

“None Better”

Written on: 02/07/2022 by BradenMadden342 (1 review written)

Have used doyouspain for many years, always quick easy & competitive.