Auto Rent Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Auto Dent.....”

Written on: 16/08/2020

One word: The contract said the car had1/2 tank of fuel. The car actually had 3/8. I called and after being chided that I should have told them in the parking lot, they finally said they would make a note and not charge me. When I arrived at my destination, I noticed the front passenger seat was quite stained, probably from a sea salt wet bathing suit. Then I noticed a sign on the dash that customers are responsible to pay for cleaning if car is dirty, sandy or seats are stained. I emailed… Read Full Review

Armstger's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2021

All your issues could have been avoided by due dilligence on pickup. IMO AutoRent are a very professional and fair company and your review does not chime with my many experiences with them this last year.

Read 1 Comment