Don't Use Ever

From 1 review

HarleyOgle's review of Yes Rent a Car - www.yesrentacar.bg

“Don't Use Ever”

Written on: 12/11/2019 by HarleyOgle (1 review written)

Turned up at Sofia Airport to pick up a car ordered almost 6 months previously. Was told no car even though I had a confirmation from discovercarhire.com. Was told yes had not confirmed the booking so had to get another car from another company in August which cost over £500 more.
Complained to discovercarhire upon return to UK. They contacted Yes who said I had turned up late so car had gone (why would that happen?) and they had offered another in two hours time which I had declined (apparently I would rather spend £500 than wait the 2 hours). Discovercarhire refused to refund me the £500 or even the fee I had paid them to organise a car.
I was able to prove via the time on the hire document of the car I did get and on the credit card receipt that I had got that car earlier than the latest time to pick up the yes car showing that they were inaccurate but discovercarhire still refused any sort of refund so I am now in the process of taking them to court if they won't play ball.
So never use either of these companies, yes will leave you without a car (and we had a small baby with us) and discovercarhire will try to ignore their responsibility.