Good cars for good money

Guest's review of Top Rent A Car Bulgaria - www.toprentacar.bg

“Good cars for good money”

Written on: 19/10/2021

I received exactly the car I expected, it was clean, well equipped in good condition. The car was very new, 2021, with cameras, sensors, etc. What was not working well is the navi, first being excited with its connection to internet database, after 2 days of using I didn't trust it any more for the rest of my 14-days rental period. The car seems to be fuel-save, good brakes. It's rather the problem of car, but the cruise system was rather passive than active (or I simply didn't know how to activate it), and it was impossible to browse radio from the driving wheel, you had to do it from panel. What is dangerous.

They allowed us to travel abroad with no problems.
At the top, what was very unusual, the second driver needed to sign conditions in person. I have never had such situation before, and it was the situation that I had to pickup the second person in another country we were heading to.

• 10/2021

Date of hire (month/year)

• bulgaria

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Toprentacar's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2021

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from us and for your positive comments. We appreciate you taking the time to write your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards