laura

laura_'s review of Sixt Car Hire www.sixt.co.uk

“laura”

Written on: 27/07/2012 by laura_ (1 review written)

I do not recommend. I have rented a car in Austria for 2 months for business reasons. The main advantage was the car, that was really nice and well prepared for the customer. My rating is so low because I am really unhappy with the service: at the begining I did not receive the car I booked, I was charged for a demage I did not make. It was terribly difficult to contact the office (not picking up the phones, neither e-mails), I needed to go back to SIXT office couple of times: especially to change the car as they demanded it, to sign the contract once more as they made mistake in it, to sign the contract as they did not even sign it with me (yes you read it right they were so busy once they did not even give me any contract to sign, so I was basically using car for 2 weeeks from this company without any document between us). My questions about possible change of car were never answered (they claimed they will call me back- they never called). This things were really annoying for me and were terrible waste of time. I was in Austria for very demanding business project and I really did not have time to visit SIXT office so often to stand firstly in a queue, then to wait long time to solve other problems. I am not happy with the service,but the car was very good.

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles