Great service - highly recommended

mrsengie's review of Paforentals Ltd www.paphoscarrentals.com.cy

“Great service - highly recommended”

Written on: 12/11/2015 by mrsengie (1 review written)

We've been to Cyprus on a few occasions but this is the first time we've used Paforentals and I wished we'd used them sooner.
All the booking was done by email from here in the UK and they were really quick to come back on every question I had.
I was told I would be greeted at the airport and I certainly was. I can't mention the name on here as the rules say I can't but the guy who met us was very welcoming and extremely helpful.
The 4x4 we hired was clean and comfortable and got us to everywhere we wanted to go.
We booked a jeep safari with paforentals as they also offer day trips. We chose the one to the Troodos Mountains which was brilliant fun and so informative. We had several stops on the way at various attractions and even lunch way up in the hills in a lovely restaurant.
We're planning on going back to Cyprus next year and would definitely make Paforentals my first call for car hire.
All the staff are very helpful and very friendly. Thank you.

• October 2015

Date of hire (month/year)

• Paphos Cyprus