perfect every time

4.9

ybShaw282's review of Paforentals Ltd www.paphoscarrentals.com.cy

“perfect every time”

written by ybShaw282 on 27/02/2018

Having just returned from a perfect holiday.I found Paforentals via the internet and from the first contact I could tell I had nothing to worry about correspondence was first class. I will highly recommend using Paforentals from my arrival at the airport to be met by efficient friendly staff.The car was very clean and I could tell it was very well maintained. All information was in the vehicle all telephone numbers in the glove box,maps etc.Inside of the glove box was also information what to do if accident or break down occurred along with all telephone numbers including the area codes required to call the numbers
Paperwork in the office was so easy, again wonderful helpful staff willing to give advice.
I could not find anything to complain about. Professional from start to finish I will be back next year if not before and will tell anyone that is coming to get in touch with Paforentls.
Well done Paforentals!