GoldCar Rental - www.goldcar.es Review

AnotherGoldcarVictim's review of GoldCar Rental - www.goldcar.es

“I wrote a 1* review for Goldcar 3 months ago when they...”

Written on: 10/12/2020 by AnotherGoldcarVictim (1 review written)

I wrote a 1* review for Goldcar 3 months ago when they charged me for their insurance so thought I would update this site with my progress.
Despite completing the complaint form on their website, twice, and having emailed 4 times and telephoned 3 times I am yet to receive a reply.
When you call their shameless telephone staff say they are unable to deal with your complaint over the phone but assure you the matter is being dealt with and you will just have to wait for them to email their reply, which never happens.
The whole operation reflects badly on Spain and I’m stunned the Spanish authorities haven’t arrested the directors.
The evidence is clearly available and even WHICH magazine have exposed them and voted them the worst hire car company in Europe for FIVE YEARS RUNNING!
I can only think that they get away with it because the individual amounts that are extorted are relatively small, and the problems of trying to seek recompense from a ‘foreign’ company are a challenge that most victims give up trying.
I am now trying to progress the matter via the Junta de Andalusia and seeking ways to involve the Local Police or Guardia Civil and am even trying to find a lawyer who will consider a Class Action or a SuperComplaint.
Would anybody like to join me?

• 29/8/20

Date of hire (month/year)

• Malaga Airport

Country & City of hire

Armstger's Response to AnotherGoldcarVictim's Review

Written on: 07/02/2021

Yes sadly it is all true!