Bad company

Bennettvd16's review of GoldCar Rental - www.goldcar.es

“Bad company”

Written on: 30/01/2020 by Bennettvd16 (1 review written)

The company appears cheap, we hired a car through Ryan air for £90 for 8 days - which included full insurance. But when we got to the airport they charged us €230 euros extra, and when asked they directly said that that was a deposit charge which we would get back. However, on returning the car we found out that the charges were extra insurance that they purposely didn't tell us about and that we didn't need as we already picked a full cover option and paid for it prior to arrival in Spain. Do not use this company.

• 01/2020

Date of hire (month/year)

• Spain

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Gerardkierans's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2020

I had a similar, almost photocopy, experience with Goldcar Rental in September, 2019. This Company should be delisted by Ryanair as a car rental service provider. I’ve written to the Tourism Regulatory in Malaga with my complaint without any response.
What a dreadful experience not a single redeeming feature of Goldcar Rentals, never, ever again wil I deal with them and I’d advise all fellow renters likewise!

Johnc_Ireland's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2020

############DO NOT USE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED #
############DO NOT USE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED #############################DO NOT USE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED #############################DO NOT USE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED #############################DO NOT USE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED #############################DO NOT USE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED #############################DO NOT USE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED #################