PLEASE DO NOT GO NEAR THESE PEOPLE OR INTERENT

ademalc's review of GoldCar Rental - www.goldcar.es

“PLEASE DO NOT GO NEAR THESE PEOPLE OR INTERENT ”

Written on: 13/10/2019 by ademalc (1 review written)

We booked through Do you Spain another Spanish fly be night Company for an Interent car at Valencia Airport.
On arrival we found out that Interent had been taken over by Goldcar whom we had trouble with on a previous holiday and swore never to use them again.
As we had paid for the car and the insurance we had no other option than to go ahead with the booking.
The first thing they said was that the insurance we had booked (Zurich) was not valid an: we had to take out their insurance which would cost an additional €220 .They did offer to refund the Zurich insurance of €59.50
Again I had no other option as it was getting late and I had a 80 mile journey to make.
I complained but they said it was all the fault of Do you Spain who by the way do nothave any offices in the UK any more and no telephone contact in Spain. It seemed to me that Goldcar was using this an easy way to extract more money from me.
There was a Dutch guy in front of me with Do you Spain paperwork and Goldcar did exactly the same to him
The Spanish Government and their Tourist Board should do something about these merchants to protect us tourists from these car hire Companies.