Cheaper option but not bad experiences

Faith265's review of FairCar - www.faircar.is

“Cheaper option but not bad experiences”

Written on: 25/03/2017 by Faith265 (1 review written)

FairCar provides cheaper options for renting a car in Iceland but their services do not discount off. In addition to basic insurances they will ask you if you want to buy extra insurances like sand and ash insurance but it is not hard sells. The price includes GPS and does not need to pay extra money. It is a very convenient service for foreigners like me. That is why I choose FairCar. Unlike Avis, Hertz or other rental companies, FairCar does not locate in airport but they provide free pick up and drop off services between airport and main office. The distance is within five mins drive. If there were any services I were dissatisfied, I think it was I spent twenty to thirty mins to waiting for the staffs who did not appear in schedule at the airport so that I have a lot of time to exchange ISK and buy a sim card. There are folks that they will send you damage pictures to charge you extra money after back home, but I do not experience that. In General, four stars is well deserved for their services.

• 01/2017

Date of hire (month/year)

• Keflavik

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles