Enjoy Car Hire Review

Gleb12345's review of Enjoy Car Hire

“Never eve in my life I will recommend someone use this...”

Written on: 28/10/2020 by Gleb12345 (1 review written)

Never eve in my life I will recommend someone use this company.
They will take your money, they won’t pay to rental company and you won’t get any refund.
It was partly my fault as well because I haven’t read 4 pages of terms and condition and I don’t have a credit card with my name on it and I couldn’t rent a car even if I pay a deposit and leave debit card with my name.
I totally understand it’s not an agent fault but rental company said they won’t charge me money because it’s impossible to find in their confirmation later about creator card name on it.
So rental car company didn’t charge the enjoytravel but enjoy travel decide to hold all amount of money. I’m ok if they deduct their % and refund me back money for the car I haven’t used and THEY HAVENT PAID TO RENRAL COMPANY. But instead they are taking it from me. If I knew it was the case I would let rental company take my money because they were at least trying to help. Not like this dodgy company.

It is all based on my personal experience I had with this company. I’m happy to share my booking if I need to

P.s. owner of the company is trying to contact me and ask me to remove the review as part of other few things to get my refund but was really unprofessional and rude so I will keep my review and he can keep my money, hopefully will help many people to avoid them

• New Zealand