STAY AWAY!!!!

Dugancl182's review of Economy Bookings - www.economybookings.com

“STAY AWAY!!!!”

Written on: 08/11/2019 by Dugancl182 (1 review written)

In my situation I booked a car with this company, they asked for $110.89 upfront for my rental. When I arrived to my destination, the rental place said they got the confirmation number but nothing about me paying Economy Booking the money upfront. It was midnight already and we had a long flight, so we took whatever they gave us. I paid the rental company $387.00 on the spot. I contacted Economy Booking to asked for a refund, lol, you will never get a refund with them. Their first excuse was that it was for insurance and tool payments; I responded by letting them know that if they look at the rental contract, very clear displays that I paid for the insurance and tolls bill upfront. Then I got another respond from them claiming that the money was for the rental car and that I was supposed to pay another $127.00 on my arrival. When you do the math, it simply doesn't add up.
So have in mind, they are here just to take your money. You need a rental car? The rental car company will NEVER asked for money upfront, that's what the attendant in the rental company told me, and that they always have problem with Economy Booking, that they don't recommend it.