Rubbish

Guest's review of Easy Car Rental www.easycar.com

“Rubbish”

Written on: 22/11/2012

I booked a car from Rome Fiumicino airport through EasyCar and found out it was to be supplied by Locauto. Look for yourself to see what experiences renters with Locauto have, but apart from that, I had a problem (of my own making, in fact) and needed to contact Easycar customer service. Impossible - there is no phone numner, and mails to the e-mail address provided on their website bounced. I understad they are a "low overhead" operation, but SOME contact with ciustomers is necessary!!

• Rome

Country & City of hire

Easycar_Customer_Service's Comment

Written on: 03/12/2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

Unfortunately we were experiencing a temporary glitch with our web servers for our customer service email address, which was preventing us from receiving emails for a limited amount of time. This has now been resolved.

We are always available to assist customers and can be contacted via email at [email protected]

easyCar Customer Service