Totally exploited

Jamesiet123's review of Easy Car Rental www.easycar.com

“Totally exploited ”

Written on: 20/10/2012 by Jamesiet123 (1 review written)

We recently booked a car at Murcia airport through easy car. On paper it looked fine. In reality it was a nightmare. At the airport we were re charged for insurance which we had already booked and paid for through easy car and other extras. We found the person on the desk overly assertive and dismissive. Even though we paid 80euros deposit at the time of booking this seemed to disappeare. The experience was so distressing it reduced my partner to tears. When we got back we made a complaint but after 4 weeks were basically told it was our responsability. Once more an example of the big guys taking the little guys money with no care for their feelings. Stay away guys not a nice experience. Stelios,you ought to be ashamed. Guys,I would recommend going straight to the Goldcar website, a much more straight forward and friendly service. Good luck.

• August 2012

Date of hire (month/year)

• Murcia airport Spain

Country & City of hire

• Average

Condition of vehicle

• Average

Choice of vehicles

Tiab's Response to Jamesiet123's Review

Written on: 20/03/2013

The same thing happened to me when I picked up my car from Malta. I have bought the Excess Waiver Insurance website through Easyjet and then I had to re-buy it again from the car hire company. Absolutely disgusting. I tried to complain but I got the same response as yours.