Avoid, you will never get a car

bettinakovacs's review of Easirent Vehicle Rental www.easirent.com

“Avoid, you will never get a car”

Written on: 15/05/2019 by bettinakovacs (1 review written)

Do NOT ever try renting a car with this company. They move every stone to give yo a car. They find fake arguments, and use google as their official proof. Well, if google says so, it must be right, right? They don't know the related laws and regulations on driving licence and stuff. I'm an EU citizen living in the UK for 6 years, still carrying my UK licence. Had 2 proofs of address, passport, everything you need, and they come up with the idea, that I had to change my licence after 2 years of staying here, my licence is not valid! Me arguing it, then comes it says here. When I ask what website, he says google!! My jaw dropped! Terms and conditions don't state clearly how much credit you have to have available on your credit card, I was 25 pound short, couldn't do it. Though the guy even was inaccurate about the amount, making it seem, I was short by a lot. Meanwhile, their manner, their customer service skills should be taught as the best bad example. Bear in mind, I work in customer service, I'm a bartender. Holy 'crepe', just avoid them! You will NEVER get a car from them! By the way, when I walked in, the man looked at me like, what the hell are you doing here, he couldn't even bother coming closer to me and abandon what he was doing initially.

• 12/5/19

Date of hire (month/year)

• Edinburgh