Mess up

peterFlah's review of Do you Spain www.doyouspain.com

“Mess up ”

Written on: 26/12/2020 by peterFlah (1 review written)

I booked a hire car and paid the deposit to Do You Spain. i did not receive a confirmation email. I did not receive an email from the car hire company. i tried to find out what had happened but the reference number I was given was not the booking reference number. I could not check the status of my booking because I did not have the Booking number. I could not find a telephone number for Do You Spain. I therefore visited the Car Hire Company and they had no record of my booking. I then hired a car directly with them for the following day.

I then spent 30-40 minutes trying to contact Do You Spain as they had taken the deposit from my credit card. I tried emailing. then I found a Customer Service number in Valencia. After 25 minutes of waiting I spoke to Dario who was able to tell me that there was no record of my booking. He also told me that if the booking did not go through the deposit taken would be refunded. Two days later I received an email from Do You Spain saying that the car I had booked was not available and the booking was cancelled. That's not true, because it was available at the time of booking.

This experience was very unsatisfactory. I am not out of pocket, but I did not get the car on the day that I wanted and I was put to a lot of inconvenience.

• 18/12/02020

Date of hire (month/year)

• Tenerife

Country & City of hire

Andrea-Doyouspain.com's Response to peterFlah's Review

Written on: 14/01/2021

Hello,

We are here to help you in case you need us.

Please email us including your booking reference in the subject line as well as the words "Review Centre" so we can easily locate your email and assist you asap.

I look forward to hearing form you soon.

Kind regards,