DoYouSpain & ClickRent

Rilly2597's review of Do you Spain www.doyouspain.com

“DoYouSpain and ClickRent”

Written on: 11/10/2018 by Rilly2597 (1 review written)

I booked through DoYouSpain, who sourced a car through ClickRent. It was a disaster from start to finish. To begin with, I had a call on my home phone from ClickRent on the day of the flight telling me that no-one would be there to hand over the car when my flight arrived, but I'd have to pay €40 for the privilege of an out of hours collection! Limited details on where the car would be, had to pay €8 to get it out of the car park, etc etc. To top it all the directions to the drop-off point were so bad we couldn't find it, which cost us another €60. I complained to DoYouSpain who, a month later, told me all this was in the small print. Zero customer service, zero interest, and zero concern. Avoid both companies at all costs.

Update - following this post elsewhere, DoYouSpain wrote a concerned reply, along the lines that they would like the opportunity to look into this for me (for a second time?) Somewhat naively I suppose, I spent an hour writing out my complaint in great detail and sending it in an additional email. I've heard nothing since. (As I thought, their reply was just to look as though they gave a damn. Believe me, they don't.)

• September, 2018

Date of hire (month/year)

• Alicante, Spain