I was left at a the airport HORRIBLE!

123Duckworth's review of Discover Cars - www.discovercars.com

“I was left at a the airport HORRIBLE!”

Written on: 20/02/2021 by 123Duckworth (1 review written)

My flight was late due to snow storms. I emailed them telling them that was a possibility and What should I do? They responded with the same automatic email when I first reserved my car. At arrival I waited 35 minutes for a pick up, called them twice and it went straight to voicemail. Called a phone number from their website a lady answered said the office was closed there was no car for me and there was nothing she could do. I paid to be shuttled from the airport to my resort. I called discovercars.com the following morning and they said they canceled my contract. I was left with no car for my vacation. They said I did not show up before they closed, Even though I was in the air flying at that time due to delays. They kept my money. Said no refund. Horrible, horrible, horrible customer service. I emailed them four times after I called that morning never heard a word from them. They should’ve at least let me have the car the next morning or give me my money back. Being a travel service they should understand flight delays. They could’ve verified themselves.

• February 2021

Date of hire (month/year)