DO NOT USE Discoverycars.com !!

pamelaesther's review of Discover Cars - www.discovercars.com

“DO NOT USE Discoverycars.com !!”

Written on: 30/05/2020 by pamelaesther (1 review written)

Staff are rude and unprofessional. I used their service to rent a vehicle on May 27,2020 and then had to cancel my reservation the following day. It explicitly states that I was able to cancel my reservation prior to June 20, 2020 and would receive a full refund of the deposit ( $450) I paid. Considering I made the reservation on May 27th and cancelled the reservation the following day, this more than enough notice. They did not give me a refund, even after emailing them twice and calling. Insisting I take their credit for a later date. I stated repeatedly that I did not want a credit, that I have no intention of using their services in the future and would like my refund as promised. Very SHADY operation!! It explicitly states that I was able to cancel my reservation prior to June 20, 2020 and would receive a full refund of the deposit I paid. Considering I made the reservation on May 27th and cancelled the reservation the following day, this is more than enough notice. After 2 emails and one phone call to Discover Cars, they made their intention very clear that they were keeping my deposit, I went directly to my credit card company and filed a complaint and dispute.