Terrible customer service! Agents in need of training!

maialina's review of Auto Europe Car Hire - www.auto-europe.co.uk

“Terrible customer service! Agents in need of training!”

Written on: 23/04/2016 by maialina (14 reviews written)

I recently hired a car in Pisa and according to the Auto Europe website and to the rental voucher they sent me the location of the rental company should have been in the airport terminal when in actual fact all rental companies in Pisa are located in a rental building. Not a big deal...we hopped on a shuttle and reached the building. But on my return I thought I'll let Auto Europe know so that they could amend their website and provide customers with the correct information. Their response was just ridiculous! Rather than thanking me for pointing out an inaccuracy and despite me sending them a screeshot of the voucher they first denied that both the voucher and their website had the wrong location indicated on and then, in front of the evidence they told me that the car rental company website Firefly had the correct information on their website!! Completely irrelevant! So Auto Europe please train your agents properly so that they can offer better customer service!

• 04/2016

Date of hire (month/year)

• Italy, Pisa

Autoeuropeuk's Response to maialina's Review

Written on: 25/04/2016

Hi,

thank you for feedback.

Please accept apologies from Auto Europe for the inconvenience and misunderstanding. Please provide your voucher number so that I could forward this to our customer service team to update the information on our website.

Kind regards,
Kate
Auto Europe

Heidelinde's reply to Autoeuropeuk's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2016

I totally agree with the customer claiming that your personal is not trained. My husband and I had the same experience, your people only speak some English or are even not able to speak the language of your customers (German which is not a small language I think?) The agent put us on music the whole time to get rid of us or because he did not know how to help, The worst experience we have ever had with a company and customer "Support" Service! We will never book again with Auto Europe and will spread the negative word!