Terrible customer service! Agents in need of training!

maialina's review of Auto Europe Car Hire - www.auto-europe.co.uk

“Terrible customer service! Agents in need of training!”

Written on: 23/04/2016 by maialina (14 reviews written)

I recently hired a car in Pisa and according to the Auto Europe website and to the rental voucher they sent me the location of the rental company should have been in the airport terminal when in actual fact all rental companies in Pisa are located in a rental building. Not a big deal...we hopped on a shuttle and reached the building. But on my return I thought I'll let Auto Europe know so that they could amend their website and provide customers with the correct information. Their response was just ridiculous! Rather than thanking me for pointing out an inaccuracy and despite me sending them a screeshot of the voucher they first denied that both the voucher and their website had the wrong location indicated on and then, in front of the evidence they told me that the car rental company website Firefly had the correct information on their website!! Completely irrelevant! So Auto Europe please train your agents properly so that they can offer better customer service!

• 04/2016

Date of hire (month/year)

• Italy, Pisa

Choice of vehicles

Autoeuropeuk's Response to maialina's Review

Written on: 10/05/2016

Dear Client

Thank you for your feedback.

Your review has been passed to our management team so that it may be investigated further.

Warm Regards