BEWARE - DON’T USE ARGUS CAR HIRE

Argus Car Hire - www.arguscarhire.com
4.1

RyanLaw's review of Argus Car Hire - www.arguscarhire.com

“BEWARE - DON’T USE ARGUS CAR HIRE”

written by RyanLaw on 29/08/2023

BEWARE - DON’T USE. If collecting your rental past 10pm there is nobody there to collect your car from and Argus Car Hire will cancel you with no refund. The out of hours number they supply nobody picks up. I called the number for the desk from 2pm the day before to correct the time a total of 8x times and nobody answers. I was stranded at 3am with no car in Milan and costed me hundreds in taxis and new car hire. Argus Car Hire won’t refund me as I booked the car for collection 10 minutes earlier than my flight landed”. Can you believe it?! No grace period even and they do not track your flight number for time changes, they just want to take your money. The ‘out of hours picks up’ is a sham, nobody will be there - all rental desks are closed and they leave you stranded with no refund or alternative e.g. collecting the next day. SO SO bad. Nightmare, and ruined our holiday as was out of money straight away. There is no reasoning with the customer services team, they take pleasure in taking your money referring you to small print.

• 25/08/2023

Date of hire (month/year)

• Italy