After Sales Care

Ayers310's review of Alamo Car Hire www.alamo.co.uk

“After Sales Care”

Written on: 10/06/2019 by Ayers310 (1 review written)

I've recently come back from America.I rented car which I had no problem with.It was after I handed the car back I realised I had left my driving glasses in the car but I had gone on to Miami.I called them to ask if they could forward them on.They said the car had gone out for 3 days but they would fast track them to me.They never arrived and I tried contacting them several times after to no avail. My hotel that I was staying in even tried contacting them and they had exactly the same problem. Hence I had to come home with no glasses and I now have to buy a new pair which is completely unnecessary . They ask you to leave a message too but never return the call. The same happened when my hotel called them.

• May 2019

Date of hire (month/year)

• America Nasville returned to New Orleans

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Alamocares's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2019

We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send the full details to us. Please include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Carol H.
Social Monitoring

Alamocares's Comment

Written on: 14/10/2019

Please write to us or call. Thank you! - Carol H.