Don't Trust Unless it's in Writing

Grantsdfgnmk's review of Adobe Car Hire Costa Rica www.adobecar.com

“Don't Trust Unless it's in Writing”

Written on: 19/04/2021 by Grantsdfgnmk (1 review written)

I rented with Adobe in January and expect for the surprise email a few days before the trip telling me I had to pay up front, which they hadn't previously said anything about, it was fine. I booked direct on their website. The second trip in March I booked as part of my flight booking. I figured I knew the company, the process, all was good. The flight website didn't include the insurance, but I knew about it and what it would cost since I was just there 2 months earlier. When I got there they charged me 60% more for the same insurance on a cheaper car than the trip before. It was same year, same season, government laws hadn't changed, there was no justification. I had them look up my previous booking and confirmed the difference. They could give no justification. The justification of course was because they could stick it to me. Not acceptable and I will not rent with them again.