Excellent, professional, & efficient service

Discover Cars Reviews
4.2

Mervsam's review of Discover Cars Reviews - discovercars.com

“Excellent, professional, and efficient service”

written by Mervsam on 24/05/2024

This is the second time that I have used Discover Cars and I must say the process regarding selection and booking my Portuguese care hire was easy and straightforward. Unfortunately, on this trip I had the misfortune to bump the car, an issue that could easily have ruined my holiday, however, the extremely efficient and professional way the hire company PAA and Discover Cars dealt with it was reassuring and prevented this from happening. After a few days of being back in the UK and having submitted my Full Coverage claim form they have already agreed to reimburse my excess charge. The claim form was simply to complete and even though I would have preferred to have made personally contact - if only to thank them for their service - the process was relatively easy. I have already recommended Discover Cars to a number of colleagues. I visit Portugal up to three time a year and I will have no hesitation in using this company again for all my car hire requirements. Excellent, professional and efficient service - well done Discover Cars!!

• May 2024

Date of hire (month/year)

• Portugal Faro