Unbeatable Web Hosting & Excellent Customer Service

SeanScannell's review of Varihost www.vari.host

“Unbeatable Web Hosting and Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 10/08/2015 by SeanScannell (1 review written)

I've been using VARiHOST for my own sites and client sites since 2009. The reason that I chose VARiHOST initially was because I specifically wanted a UK-based WordPress hosting service - and at that time VARiHOST were the only candidate.(I had previously used another UK based WordPress hosting service - but they went bust leaving my domains well and truly in the lurch.)

I started to get to know the person I dealt with when he gave me a lot of assistance and great service in transferring some domain names from the old host to VARiHOST.

Over the years I have had excellent service from the person I dealt with and VARiHOST and when I recommended them to a client a while back I was give this comment in reply by my client:

"Blimey - they must be good if you recommend them - you rarely recommend anyone and are always moaning about poor service from most companies nowadays"

In my experience you will only get great service from the person I dealt with and VARiHOST - nothing is too much trouble for him and his team. Their speed of response is probably unbeatable, their advice is sound and they deliver.

I whole-heartedly recommend them.

Recently I've noticed that VARiHOST also demonstrate a sound ethos in terms of sustainability by carbon offsetting - which is another feature that makes me proud to tell my clients that VARiHOST will be hosting the sites that I build for them.