Good service, handles complaints well

AlanInter's review of One www.one.com

“Good service, handles complaints well”

Written on: 15/02/2013 by AlanInter (1 review written)

I have bought more than eight domains from one.com and have found them both efficient and reasonably priced. Not only that but I have had very little problems with downtime.

Some years ago some of my (old) emails were accidentally deleted but I probably wouldn't have noticed if they hadn't told me about it.

I recently had an issue with them where there was some confusion about the purchase price of a domain. I expressed dissatisfaction with the way the matter had been handled and they immediately (within the hour) offered to provide me with the domain I wanted and a year's registration at the original price. The manner in which they dealt with this complaint was good.

Additionally, their customer service is prompt and helpful. I don't even bother looking elsewhere these days for a host.

Dingding1's Response to AlanInter's Review

Written on: 06/01/2017

I really hope this is the case. I know that more reviews are negative than positive, so its good to see at least this one, having just signed up. Not sure I would have had I seen the comments.