Avoid LCN

CHUCKY1GOLF's review of Low Cost Names www.lowcostnames.co.uk

“Avoid LCN”

Written on: 11/07/2019 by CHUCKY1GOLF (1 review written)

My website was hosted with Lowcostnames (LCN) for 10 years, during that time I found their help desk to consist of a few arrogant MALE staff towards me the when handling my WP issues and payments. They can handle email issues ok pop settings etc, but anything that involves getting under the hood to help with your WP they are pretty clueless and unhelpful. My website never reached page 1 on Google in all that time so if your thinking of getting them to host on their shared servers don'. I suspect they are hosting many spam website that effect rankings and i spent lots of time on SEO, copy on my blog, alt tags etc.

I was paying originally paying yearly, then went to quarterly every 4 months then when i missed a payment they insisted i pay yearly and because I couldn't afford to the website I had spent 15 years making, has gone off-line.
Some very rude staff work there and I would at all costs look elsewhere if your hosting a Wordpress site. Really bad customer service from these people have made me very upset having to loose all that work because they decided to change the payment structure overnight. Seems they are not managed but are allowed to decide in real time how they play god with customers lives.