Excellent customer service, quality web host

ZimbaUK's review of Intrahost.co.uk www.intrahost.co.uk

“Excellent customer service, quality web host”

Written on: 13/06/2012 by ZimbaUK (3 reviews written)

I've had my virtual dedicated server for over a year now with Intrahost (having tried many US & UK web hosts over the previous 12 years).

I was looking for a UK-based company that promised quality service in both support and kit, rather than cheapest on the block (I'd learnt you get what you pay for in hosting!)

After a year I'm a happy camper! They've never let me down, their online tech support system has worked well when I needed advice and when something I installed on the server went wrong last week I was very impressed when they went liaised with the software creators to get me up and running again within a couple of hours - which is vital when you're running an internet business as I do.

I'm well happy with the loading speeds of my websites (which is now vitally impt for SEO) and I think their prices are fair considering the level of service they provide.

So I'm happy to recommend Intrahost.co.uk who have proved to me that you CAN buy peace of mind, at least as far as hosting goes!!