Surprisingly good!

Zakspade's review of Easily, www.easily.co.uk

“Surprisingly good!”

Written on: 15/06/2021 by Zakspade (5 reviews written)

Okay, to be clear - I am an EX-CUSTOMER. After a few years of being messed about, I finally left in early 2020.

For various reasons, I had cause to contact Billing at Easily. On the basis of the issues I experienced prior to my decision to leave, I wasn't hopeful of a response. In fact, I had already confirmed the address to write to using Registered Mail - so sure was I that no reply would be forthcoming.

Imagine my surprise to receive a reply 54 (fifty-four) minutes later - with the info I had requested.

Because I was investigating an issue, it took a short while to establish what had taken place. It has to be said that throughout, I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of response as I queried things.

During my initial investigation, I had checked reviews to see if my fears of before were likely to be justified. I was quite pleased to see that Easily seemed to be improving quite markedly over how things had been only a few years previously.

One of the things I noted was that the name of the person I was communicating with came up in reviews over and over - and ALWAYS (as far as I could see) in a positive manner. I was greatly assured.

Anyhow, matter dealt with, and I must say, swiftly, without long silences, effectively, politely and - well, excellently!

That name that kept coming up? Tr*cy Sp*ncer [this review site advises not to mention names]. The positive reviews I spotted weren't misleading!

Upshot is that when my current hosting/email package (not with Easily) expires in early 2022, I shall definitely be including Easily as a possibility. I had been with them from around 1999 (the year, I think, when they were founded?) and I had nothing but praise for them - until the 24-36 months prior to my leaving in early 2020.

Had any of my experiences during that time been dealt with as this time by Tr*cy, then I may well have been writing this review as a current customer. As it is, if things continue to head in the right direction (as it seems), then I could very well return in 2022!