Don't Waste Your Time

ukwebmaster's review of Cornish Hosting - www.cornishhostingcompany.co.uk

“Don't Waste Your Time”

Written on: 24/02/2013 by ukwebmaster (2 reviews written)

I signed up for an account at Cornish Hosting and paid them for one year in advance using a verified PayPal business account. I received my account details and spent several hours moving my website to their server, and changing nameservers at my domain registrar.

A few hours later, I received an e-mail from them accusing me of fraud, and telling me my account had been cancelled. I e-mailed their support explaining that I'd used a verified account and that they had already been paid in advance. Their attitude was unhelpful, inflexible and uncooperative.

If you want to waste your time setting up your site only to be falsely accused of fraud, then by all means choose this company. If not, avoid them like the plague.

Sunserve's Response to ukwebmaster's Review

Written on: 30/09/2018

I agree - unhelpful and awkward. Not keen to look into problems that they know are within or due to their own systems. Lacking in expertise too.