"You can depend on us ..." so true!

MeridianAcupuncture's review of Cornish Hosting - www.cornishhostingcompany.co.uk

“"You can depend on us ..." so true!”

Written on: 02/03/2021 by MeridianAcupuncture (1 review written)

I was getting a disheartened with my old web hosting provider taking ages to respond etc. And then when they did it was almost always a half-hearted attempt, so I looked for someone with great reviews who knew what they were doing. I made a few enquiries and found Cornish Web Hosting, I was a little apprehensive, as my business depends on my website having a dynamic presence, so people can book appointments on line etc. I was delighted when the person I dealt with said he'd take my website on, and he got to work immediately removing error messages that had been there for ages, removing defunct plug-ins which were slowing the site down, getting a RSS feed to work which had not worked in years and then also upgrading Bookly - something my previous providers had not managed to do successfully. Let me tell you it was no easy task, but having their own dedicated servers, with a highly skilled team made all the difference. If I had any concerns he answered very promptly, sometimes out of hours - going above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that any concerns I had were quickly resolved. I am absolutely delighted with how much progress has been made in such a short space of time. I would whole heartily recommend any one contemplating a family run, highly efficient and quality web hosting service to talk to Cornish Hosting, as they do a very professional job for a fair price. With their slogan "You can depend on us to always be there for you" the results speak for themselves!