User-friendly, stable & affordable

From 1 review

AliceErickson's review of Boom Host - www.boomhost.com

“User-friendly, stable and affordable”

Written on: 29/06/2017 by AliceErickson (0 reviews written)

From the first interaction with their sales team I have decided that boomhost is company I could stay with for a long time. Customer service reps are professional and courteous, and very fast in replies which was big surprise for me. Being Canadian host they are providing Canadian kindness. Their hosting accounts come with cPanel, pure solid state drive storage and free Let's Encrypt SSL for today it is very useful and I like they are following trends. Sure they have more features, but it would be long list, so if you are interested you can easily find full listing on their website. Interface of cpanel is known to anyone I believe so it is very easy to use their service. Uptime of my website has never been lower than guaranteed by them and honestly it is even much higher I have expected. Because everything is working fine by far I haven't contacted technical department and cannot really tell how professional they are, but isn't it their job to make everything work with no interruptions? I recommend boomhost who is looking for an user-friendly, stable and affordable hosting provider.