Taking money - No notifications / reminders

Browne68's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“Taking money - No notifications / reminders”

Written on: 05/05/2016 by Browne68 (1 review written)

So within the last 10 days £121 has been taken from my account. I received a reminder that a number of domains were due for renewal the morning the money was taken and nothing prior to this. I then spoke with a person from customer service who claimed this was my mistake and error. Sorry but taking the money at 3am and sending the reminder at 6am is pretty impossible to resolve / prevent.

I then checked my bank account this morning expecting money in from a customer to see another £22.78 taken from my account. No reminder, no invoice, not even logged on their system yet the bank statement shows it is them.

Seriously starting to lose my patience with this company, i used to praise them.. Seems since they deleted 100's of websites they have have gone downhill and extremely fast at that!

Think i'll be moving my domains over to fasthosts in future who i have dealings with and they are very helpful.

123Regonline's Comment

Written on: 12/05/2016

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that services have renewed which you didn't wish to. I can confirm that we do send out renewal reminders, prior to the renewal and invoices once the domain name has been renewed. I would really like to have a look into this account and have a check on these emails. I will also be happy to have a look into the renewals and hep you resolve these.

If you can let me know a ticket ID or a domain name I will be in touch.

Kind Regards,