Appalling cover

Brewer70's review of Virgin Money Travel Insurance www.virginmoney.com

“Appalling cover ”

Written on: 31/10/2016 by Brewer70 (1 review written)

I took out travel insurance for myself and family on holiday and on my last day had £150 stolen by a pickpocket in a supermarket, gutted as I was shopping for our evening meal, being self catering and I'm a single mother of two children. I spent 3 and half hours in a police station to gain a written document, I used signed for delivery 1st class to send my documents off.
It's been over seven weeks with no response, I've phoned virgin and they apparently sent an email. I'm a nurse and check my emails daily for work purposes, I had not received no response. Apparently my claim was too small and did not meet excess? Does not state this properly within terms and conditions, I've I had fraudulently claimed for over £200 I would have got this back?? I won't be using insure and go and nor will I be using virgin money. I will also be cancelling my virgin media package as I won't no ties with this company

• 08/2016

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Single trip insurance

Type of Insurance

• Unsuccessful

Was your claim successful?

• Unfairly