ABSOLUTE AMAZING ANGELS!!!

WeAreHome's review of Staysure Travel Insurance www.staysure.co.uk

“ABSOLUTE AMAZING ANGELS!!!”

Written on: 01/10/2019 by WeAreHome (1 review written)

From the very first contact with Staysure and Mayday Operations, we knew we could trust them and then simply focus on my husband getting better. When you are in a foreign country and cannot speak the language, you feel so helpless. The hospital bureaucracy in France is a minefield and Mayday Operatives (I wish I could name them) negotiated everything brilliantly. Suddenly all the forms were filled and my husband was fit to fly! All the tiniest of details were meticulously and so thouhtfully arranged. It was as if angels had lifted us out of a nightmare. From an executive taxi of a couple of hundred kilometres, wheelchair assistance, air tickets to another taxi ride - all done with such brilliant service and exceptional communication!!!! THANK YOU STAYSURE AND MAYDAY!!! We will be eternally grateful - with the deepest appreciation of your coverage and sincerest admiration of your employees!

• September 2019

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Annual

Type of Insurance

• Successful

Was your claim successful?

• Fairly

Were you treated fairly?

Staysure's Response to WeAreHome's Review

Written on: 07/10/2019

Dear Customer,

Staysure would like to speak to you in regards to the above review and the excellent comments that you have left us and our claims department. Can you contact us with your contact details.

Kind regards,