Worst Insurance Ever

GeraldMorris89's review of QuoteWright - www.quotewright.com

“Worst Insurance Ever”

Written on: 01/10/2020 by GeraldMorris89 (1 review written)

Don't know why I bought this insurance....Nothing is covered...everything is blamed on CoVid and so they pay nothing out....My Flight was cancelled to Paris and my Hotel in Paris refunds NOTHING...I can't get to Paris so I lost the Hotel Money $900.00.....Unless YOU drop dead then nothing is insured. No Refunds even though the Hotel has booked our room again and collected TWICE for the same dates...what a racquet.....the insurance covers 13 things BUT if you can't fly due to Delta Cancelations then what Good is anything with this Travel Insurance...That's WHY I bought Travel Insurance....I would have been better off without your Travel Insurance.....Delta gives Travel Vouchers for 1 year from Original Purchase date...n my case it would be Nov 19th....I have a month to use it or lose it...This Travel Insurance just keeps taking in the Premium Money and paying out NOTHING...Why did I buy this???? I am just OUT all of my Travel Money....Beware...

• November 2019

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Adventure

Type of Insurance

• Unsuccessful

Was your claim successful?

• Unfairly