Insure & Go - www.insureandgo.com Review

Unsatisfied99's review of Insure and Go - www.insureandgo.com

“I have recently been taken ill whilst in holiday in...”

Written on: 15/09/2017 by Unsatisfied99 (1 review written)

I have recently been taken ill whilst in holiday in crete, which resulted in me being hospitalised for 5 days.

Where do I start!!!

It took them four days and many phone calls, family in the uk and doctors in the uk pushing hourly before they would agree cover. They went through everything to get out of it. My partner was given no where to stay. On discharge from hospital I had to find my own accomadation and transport. They all change their names and then say that .... doesn't work their, yet my sister is on the other phone talking to ....

At present I am still stranded even though I have fit to fly as they need special confirmation the airline will take me, even though fit to fly.
I have spoken to the airline and they have said no problem so looks like I will be paying again.
To date I have paid £1612 Out of my own pocket. I have recorded all phone conversations for evidence.

I advise anyone NOT to use this company.

I have already spoken to my solicitor who will deal with this mess when I get home.

Feel free to contact me for further information as this company needs stopping. The stress and upset when I was so very poorly shoukd not have happened.

• Single trip insurance

Type of Insurance

• Unsuccessful

Was your claim successful?

• Unfairly