DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Andreac28's review of Insure and Go - www.insureandgo.com

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!”

Written on: 02/08/2017 by Andreac28 (1 review written)

I submitted a claim for a holiday cancellation around 9 weeks ago due to my partner being rushed into hospital. He was advised not to travel by his GP so we unfortunately had to cancel our trip.

I emailed all of the documents Insure & Go requested only to then be asked for paper copies. I went to a lot of trouble gathering paper copies and was even charged by Barclaycard to be sent a statement.

I duly posted all copies and even highlighted the relevant transactions and included my claim number on every document sent.

Insure & Go have since come back to me asking for a document which I sent and they already have so I have repeated that they have this if they care to look. They have now just come back to me again today showing a copy of the wrong receipt and stating the payment is not shown. That's because it's the wrong document you are looking at! I have responded telling them to review the information sent and they will find it is all included.

I don't know how much clearer I can make it? I am actually now thinking that they are either hoping I'll get so fed up I'll forego the claim, or they hope to make it impossible to payout by claiming not to have the relevant documents and then tell me my time is up!

The worse thing is, it takes days just to receive a reply and I cannot find a telephone number to speak to anyone.

If anyone from Insure and Go reads these reviews, PLEASE CALL ME URGENTLY, I NEED SOME SUPPORT WITH MY CLAIM PROCESS. This "service" is shocking!

• Single trip insurance

Type of Insurance

• Unfairly

Were you treated fairly?

Jimmyb01's Response to Andreac28's Review

Written on: 25/08/2017

They are hoping you will give up! Just keep at them. I posted on their Facebook page every single day until they finally paid up.