What is the point????

Guest's review of Insure and Go - www.insureandgo.com

“What is the point????”

Written on: 30/08/2012

I have waited to write this review until my claim was settled and after reading the other reviews posted here I thought I would add my thoughts so any other poor unsuspecting person wouldn't fall prey to this company. Granted taking out the insurance with them is painless and dare I say easy, they even automatically renew your policy so you don't have to bother doing it yourself BUT after being with them for 4 years or so I had the misfortune of having to cancel a trip due to illness of one of our children 2 days before we were going to fly. It was not an expensive trip, a Eurpoean city break but my goodness the words blood and stone come to mind!! Dealing with this company made a bit of a hassle of cancelling into a complete time consuming task, they were repeatedly asking for the same things over and over again, and if you spoke to them to say you sent that with the original claim form they would say 'oh yes, you've sent that already'!. To be honest I felt like getting on a train to Essex and dealing with my claim myself as they seemed so clueless, or perhaps thier master plan is to make it soooo frustrating you just give up with the claim and they are quids in!!?? Even though i have been sent a cheque 3 months after the trip, by my claculation it is still shy of about £100 by my calculation. But I have so had enough of them I can't be bothered to have any more contact with them! Would I use them again- plain and simple no.

• Annual insurance

Type of Insurance

• Successful

Was your claim successful?

• Not applicable