Terrible claims service!

Akagiz's review of Insure and Go - www.insureandgo.com

“Terrible claims service!”

Written on: 30/08/2018 by Akagiz (1 review written)

Terrible claims service!
I have been with Insure and Go for 6 years on an annual insurance policy and have not needed to claim up to now. I put a very simple claim through nearly 3 months ago and have heard literally nothing since. I have chased and chased and have been fobbed off by the central call center operators who can not tell me anything about the claim after holding for at least 30 mins each time to before someone answered. There is no opportunity to talk directly to the claims team, so have come up against a brick wall. I then registered a complaint and was told that someone would get back to me within 72 hours, guess what, no contact. 5 days later they sent an email saying sorry and they would look in to it within the next 5 days, I'm not holding my breath. This service is totally unacceptable and not what I expected from a company who put so much effort into marketing and promotion. The cover and costs are attractive but do not be fooled. An insurance company who avoid claims like the plague is not an insurance company as far as I am concerned, they are a marketing machine, happy to take your cash, but have an unbelievably poor back end infrastructure and terrible customer service.

• May 2018

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Annual