READ THE SMALL PRINT!

ajjones's review of All Clear Travel Insurance

“READ THE SMALL PRINT!”

Written on: 30/01/2020 by ajjones (2 reviews written)

I booked a short trip to Malta and booked travel insurance through All Clear. They acted as agents for OK to Travel and I felt assured that everything was sorted. When reading the policy document it stated that I was covered in Area 2, which excludes coverage in Malta!!?? As I was travelling to Malta and this was clearly stated on the booking, I contacted All Clear and spoke to someone to question this. She could not explain why it happened but said I could be upgraded for a fee of €37 to have cover in Malta. I explained that I was unwilling to do that because as far as I was concerned it was their mistake. She told me I could cancel the policy as it was within the 'cooling off period'. My worry is that had I not checked the policy and needed assistance while abroad I would have been left high and dry because Malta is not covered in my booking. Needless to say that I have cancelled and requested a refund. Very angry and frustrated!

• jAN 2020

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Single trip insurance

Type of Insurance

• Unfairly

Were you treated fairly?

By Allcleartravel

Written on: 03/02/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Based on our records we have already contacted you regarding the experience that you have received.

If we can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact us again.

Best wishes