Never again will I use All Clear Travel Insurance

WilsonMcDonald's review of All Clear Travel Insurance

“Never again will I use All Clear Travel Insurance”

Written on: 20/09/2019 by WilsonMcDonald (1 review written)

I booked the travel insurance as I have gallstones and after nine years of them not bothering me I had an attack. When I took out the insurance to cover my gallstones I had to put I wasn't waiting for a op. when I finally went back to the hospital they then put me on a waiting list. I rang to inform them and the insurance went up from £99 and they were asking for another £197 plus £15 amendment fee. I decided that I didn't want the gallstones covered but it was still £99. I had already cancelled a insurance that didn't include the gallstones for £66 with another company.If I get an attack I will go to the local hospital with my ehic. My consultant has already told me that I'm unlikely to have another attack so soon after the last one, after all it was 9 years between attacks.
Don't use this company there are a lot better ones around.Con Artist springs to mind

• 22/09/19

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Single trip insurance

Type of Insurance

By Allcleartravel

Written on: 03/10/2019

Hello

I am sorry to hear of your recent experience with us when looking to amend your policy.

So that we can investigate this further, please contact our office.

Best wishes,
Richard

Claireburnage's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2019

The same response every time from All Clear to any complaints. It doesn't instill any confidence in anyone - like us - who are looking for travel insurance. All we see is All Clear trying to fob people off with 'contact us again' That shouldn't be necessary - matters should ve dealt with correctly in the first place then there wouldn't be cause for poor reviews.

Claireburnage's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2019

Same response from All Clear every time when anyone gives a poor review.